Profile for A "crap"Golfer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Twelve Years a Slave
Twelve Years a Slave

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Story., 20 Feb. 2015
Read it after the film came out which I did not see. I don't know what I expected. Although interesting I could not give more than 3 stars.

The Firm
The Firm

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff., 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Firm (Kindle Edition)
Hadn't read a Grisham book before and thoroughly enjoyed it. Leagle eagle stuff.

A Time To Kill (Jake Brigance series Book 1)
A Time To Kill (Jake Brigance series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Court Room Drama, 20 Feb. 2015
Unfortunately I read Book 2 before I even knew about Book 1. No matter. I was familiar with the characters and enjoyed the book. However, even after just 2 of Grisham's books I detect the same formula at work and I will not be rushing to read a third...at least for the time being, 'cos even after 2 it gets a bit boring!?

The Photographer's Wife
The Photographer's Wife

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it...Enjoy it!, 20 Feb. 2015
This was a wonderful book of family life. Just remember that all families are different and nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors! Well written and easily understandable it held my attention from beginning to end. I had not come across that style of writing before where a period of 60 years or so were fascinately interwoven from one paragraph to the next causing you to wonder for a while where all of this was going. The characters and the contexts were completely believable. An altogether completely different whodunnit! I thoroughly recommend this book.

This Boy
This Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book...just goes to show that you need not go to Eton to reach the summit!, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: This Boy (Kindle Edition)
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. What made it even more interesting was that Alan Johnson was a lecturer on a trade union course I once was on at St Andrews University. I have followed his career and agree with the sentiment that he is the best prime minister that Labour never had. As I write this...it would be (to my mind) radically different in the run up to the forthcoming election if this man was at the head instead of Milliband!

Pedigree DentaStix Dog Chews Medium Dog (Pack of 10, Total 70 Sticks)
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Chews Medium Dog (Pack of 10, Total 70 Sticks)

3.0 out of 5 stars Supplier excellent and product as advertised, 16 Feb. 2015
Delivered promptly at a good price...but I wonder how healthy these things really are. I just give my shelties about an inch each a day.

STABILicers LITE (M) BLACK UK 6-9 EU 40-43 Icegrippers
STABILicers LITE (M) BLACK UK 6-9 EU 40-43 Icegrippers

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've had ...by some distance!, 16 Feb. 2015
Excellent product and supplier.

Case In Your Face® Motorola Moto G Premium PU Leather Pull Flip Tab Case Cover Pouch - Various Colours (Light Purple)
Offered by case in your face

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and excellent supplier!, 16 Feb. 2015
Excellent product. Is ideal for my Motorola Moto G. Had to change colour and did it easily via an exchange of emails.

Meadowsweet (Filipendula Ulmaria) Loose Herbal Tea - 50g
Meadowsweet (Filipendula Ulmaria) Loose Herbal Tea - 50g
Offered by Indigo Herbs of Glastonbury

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this for a bad tummy (acid reflux), 19 Dec. 2014
Got this for a bad tummy (acid reflux). I don't know if it helps but it is pleasant to drink and is unlikely to do any harm. I will keep taking it!

Presumed Innocent (Kindle County Book 1)
Presumed Innocent (Kindle County Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch! A real page turner., 19 Dec. 2014
Top notch! A real page turner.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10