Profile for A "crap"Golfer > Reviews

A "crap"Golfer (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Animate Fleece Lined Waterproof Camel Watch Dog Coat, 18-inch
Animate Fleece Lined Waterproof Camel Watch Dog Coat, 18-inch

2.0 out of 5 stars It had no proper cover down the front and nothing for the underbelly so i bought the Animate Underbelly version instead which is, 23 Nov. 2015
Bought this for one of my shelties but had to send it back. It had no proper cover down the front and nothing for the underbelly so i bought the Animate Underbelly version instead which is very good. The returns method from Amazon made the whole thing very easy, especially since I had not returned anything before. Both me and my dogs are now happy!

Animate Ref Underbelly Padded Dog Coat, 18-inch, Dark Blue
Animate Ref Underbelly Padded Dog Coat, 18-inch, Dark Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting bigger!, 19 Nov. 2015
Bought this for my larger sheltie who has outgrown her smaller on. It is a good coat.

Sage (Sage Leaf 500mg) / 100 Tablets
Sage (Sage Leaf 500mg) / 100 Tablets
Offered by Health Plus Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope it works!, 19 Nov. 2015
Bought this to (hopefully)control hot flushes as a result of hormone therapy for prostate cancer. Only had 4 tablets so far and I think they are working!

Triax Link RF Output for Sky HD Box
Triax Link RF Output for Sky HD Box
Offered by Solitaire

5.0 out of 5 stars the new ones don't have enough "outputs" for the magic eyes (2 of) which I use to other rooms in the house so the engineer recom, 30 Oct. 2015
Did the job. My old Sky box had given up the ghost and a new one was fitted. However, the new ones don't have enough "outputs" for the magic eyes (2 of) which I use to other rooms in the house so the engineer recommended I buy one of these and bob's you uncle we're back up running again!

Cuprinol 5L Ducksback 5 Year Waterproof for Sheds and Fences - Autumn Gold
Cuprinol 5L Ducksback 5 Year Waterproof for Sheds and Fences - Autumn Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff. I give a (roughly) 5year 2 coats ..., 30 Oct. 2015
Good stuff. I give a (roughly) 5year 2 coats which keeps my summerhouse respectable. Have used the product for a long time. Happy with the result!

Burns Moist Food Penlan Multi Pack
Burns Moist Food Penlan Multi Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 shelties really love this product, 30 Oct. 2015
My 2 shelties really love this product. I tend to mix it with their dry food (Burns). My 14 year old can be a bit picky on certain days but this gives her the interest to at least take something. Good stuff!

BIOTENE MOUTHWASH
BIOTENE MOUTHWASH
Offered by Medideals

2.0 out of 5 stars I can only say this stuff is ok at best. I suppose the test is, 30 Oct. 2015
This review is from: BIOTENE MOUTHWASH (Personal Care)
I suffer from dry mouth through radiotherapy to the neck and because I take visicare tablets to reduce "peeing" at night (dry mouth is a side effect). I can only say this stuff is ok at best. I suppose the test is...would I buy it again. The answer to that is NO, plus it is very expensive. So water is probably the answer, but like other folks who have the problem you find there isn't a perfect solution...just get on with it!

Indian Summer: The Secret History of the End of an Empire
Indian Summer: The Secret History of the End of an Empire

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I had expected!, 4 July 2015
I thought that this book would be the basis for the TV programme Indian Summer recently shown. In case anyone else thinks like me ....IT IS NOT! This is a history crammer which reminded me of being back at school. Not at all an enjoyable book for me and really a complete waste of money. For readers you want to be involved in the minutiae (literally) of how Britain's rule came to an end, I'm sure it's fine; just not my kind of book.

Sing to Silent Stones
Sing to Silent Stones

3.0 out of 5 stars This had the potential to be a great book. Indeed it was for probably half to ..., 14 Jun. 2015
This had the potential to be a great book. Indeed it was for probably half to threequartes. There it should have been ended with the reader looking for more. Instead the author fell into the trap of continuing with a good thing...or so he thought! Me as the reader thought "when is this book (never mind story) ever going to end because by that stage it had become oh so transparent that the writer wanted to wrap things up so neatly so that there would be a tidy and heartwarming end. Instead the book which had promised so much was spoiled...in my opinion. Don't let that put you off buying the book; for the early part and for description of early battle scenes it was excellent if a bit twee in some of the language used between Vivian and her Daddy, but again that's because I'm a Scot and we don't talk that way up here...maybe in The Home Counties? It is a long read!

Tigi Bed Head For Men Matte Separation Workable Wax 85 g
Tigi Bed Head For Men Matte Separation Workable Wax 85 g
Offered by Just One Beauty

4.0 out of 5 stars Less is More...but good!, 27 May 2015
I have fine hair and unless something gets plastered on it it's all over the place. Having read about this stuff I thought I would try it. I only wash my hair once per week...maybe twice on occasions and always at night before I go to bed. This is what works for me. Wash hair with Matrix "so silver" and damp dry hair, put a touch of Argan oil of morroco shampoo onto finger tips and rub into hair then style it. The following day and most days I dampen my hair and rub my finger tips over Tigi Bed Head and smooth into hair (backwards)...I might do this twice. You don't want to do it too much because it can set like cement! The answer for an older guy like me is...Less is More...and it's good and I recommend it! And ...your hair does not look plastered!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11