Profile for A "crap"Golfer > Reviews

Meadowsweet (Filipendula Ulmaria) Loose Herbal Tea - 50g
Meadowsweet (Filipendula Ulmaria) Loose Herbal Tea - 50g
Offered by Indigo Herbs of Glastonbury

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this for a bad tummy (acid reflux), 19 Dec 2014
Got this for a bad tummy (acid reflux). I don't know if it helps but it is pleasant to drink and is unlikely to do any harm. I will keep taking it!

Presumed Innocent (Kindle County Book 1)
Presumed Innocent (Kindle County Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch! A real page turner., 19 Dec 2014
Top notch! A real page turner.

The Far Side of the Sun
The Far Side of the Sun

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought things were beginning to drop off in her last book but as far as I am concerned things have now taken a turn for the w, 19 Dec 2014
I have read all of Kate's books up to this point. I thought things were beginning to drop off in her last book but as far as I am concerned things have now taken a turn for the worse. This book was so dire I just gave up 3/4 way through...and I'm sorry to say I will not be reading any more. I thought her early books were brilliant but like so many authors it is hard to maintain the early freshness and novelty. The themes have now become tired and uninteresting. Sorry!

Stewart 40cm Corinthian Square - Green
Stewart 40cm Corinthian Square - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Dec 2014
Haven't used it yet but it looks of very good quality and exactly what I expected!

Wolf Garten RSEN General Purpose Anvil Secateurs
Wolf Garten RSEN General Purpose Anvil Secateurs
Offered by Price Attack Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Nov 2014
Seems good. Has a nice clean cut.

Ruff & Barker® Medium Memory Foam Dog Beds - Orthopaedic Dog Bed - Small / Medium Dogs (30")
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Just received yesterday and the dogs seem to love them (bought 2 for my 2 shelties), 15 Nov 2014
Just received yesterday and the dogs seem to love them (bought 2 for my 2 shelties). Fit their cages perfectly. Pleased that the covers are washable. For any long time dog owners you know full well that the covers need to go in the wash at regular intervals no matter how clean your dogs are...not to mention the occasional problems! Having said that, each has a plush throw on top ...just for extra comfort. I took a while to decide on these but pleased I have made the right choice.

Showerdrape Petal Anti Slip Shower Mat, White
Showerdrape Petal Anti Slip Shower Mat, White
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars As per somebody else's good idea you can drip dry by attaching to your ..., 6 Nov 2014
Matches the bathmat we bought. Have washed it per instructions but not used it yet. As per somebody else's good idea you can drip dry by attaching to your shower tiles. Goes really well colourwise with our white suite and green tiles. Most importantly...my wife likes them both. How's that for a win-win!!

Showerdrape Petal Anti Slip Bath Mat, White
Showerdrape Petal Anti Slip Bath Mat, White
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars washed it and it's looking good. Have not actually used it yet but it ..., 6 Nov 2014
Just got it yesterday: washed it and it's looking good. Have not actually used it yet but it is a decent size and goes very well with our white suite and green tiles. Will update in due course re use. Good price, nice product and delivered promptly!

Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t
Lifemax Automatic Led Night Light 678.1t

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Had it for over a year now ..., 5 Nov 2014
Great product. Had it for over a year now and it works really well. Produces a soft orange glow that does not keep you wakened.

CCS Swedish Foot Cream Tube 175ml
CCS Swedish Foot Cream Tube 175ml

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok.. could not go much beyond that ..., 5 Nov 2014
It's ok..could not go much beyond that!?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9