Profile for Laganlass > Reviews

Content by Laganlass

Laganlass "laganlass" (Belfast, N. Ireland.)

Page: 1 | 2
Sony Ultra Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with 360-Degree Circle Sound Technology and Built-In Speakerphone - Black
Price: 45.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 8 July 2014
Wow! The sound is truly amazing from this wee device. Only gripe is this, it claims to be compatible with Android but won't pair with my phone :-( but I won't be petty about that as it's such a beauty, therefore I have given it 5 stars.

Aqua Water Wet Shoes - Unisex Adults Neoprene Footwear (Raspberry/Lilac, UK 4)
Aqua Water Wet Shoes - Unisex Adults Neoprene Footwear (Raspberry/Lilac, UK 4)
Offered by Two Bare Feet
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 8 July 2014
Fabulous. Very good product and excellent service.

Nightingale
Nightingale
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This story should be made into a movie, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nightingale (Kindle Edition)
Andrea Bramhall has written a story that is so current to right now that it is amazingly accurate in it's timeline. Every page is perfect in it's set up. The flashbacks are not confusing and the sheer essence of the story has a stark beauty about it. It reminds me a little of "I can't think Straight" but grittier. I loved Lady Fish as well so I'm officially a fan of Andrea's writing now :-)

Shine On (Explicit)
Shine On (Explicit)
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful singer. Wonderful songs., 13 May 2014
This review is from: Shine On (Explicit) (MP3 Download)
I have loved and adored the unique style of Sarah's music for almost 20 years now and she never disappoints. Still listening to Shine and getting into the lyrics. Sarah has a way of taking well known phrases we all use and arrange them artfully into something wondrous. Her voice is a thing of supreme beauty and joy. Her music speaks to the heart of those who care enough to listen

Miserere
Miserere
Price: 3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Miserere - very good story, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Miserere (Kindle Edition)
This story is one very close to my heart as it deals with the devastation of the Irish Famine 1845-47. Also, its a very appealing love story. Being Irish I can be a good beta tester for how accurate the back history is. This is a good one. Well done. I really enjoyed the inter racial aspect of the central couple too. All round a good read and I would recommend it.

Nemesis Now Lammas Midsummer Wall Plaque
Nemesis Now Lammas Midsummer Wall Plaque

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 26 April 2014
I absolutely love these plaques from Nemesis Now. They add a whimsical air to my fence garden. Appeals to the pagan within ;-)

Waiting for Harper Lee
Waiting for Harper Lee
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm not sure..., 19 Feb 2014
I actually haven't finished reading it yet as I put it down and left it. Really, that says it all, I guess.

Sandeman Imperial Brandy 70cl
Sandeman Imperial Brandy 70cl
Price: 26.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Spainish brandy, at it's best., 19 Feb 2014
I used to be able to get this locally at Tesco's. Then for some odd reason they stopped selling it. A marketing ploy by Hennessy maybe!? Anyway, I was glad to see Amazon provides a wonderful service in delivery and price directly to the door. This brandy has a unique and pleasant taste of caramel. Lovely for a special occasion.

After the Fall
After the Fall
Price: 3.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad read., 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: After the Fall (Kindle Edition)
Apocalyptic tale of the destruction of the world. The story focuses on 2 women who find each other amid the struggles of the aftermath. Quite predictable in most parts as the writer sets the pace in such a way that I felt I knew what was around the next corner. However, I did enjoy the read.

Weeping Walls
Weeping Walls
Price: 6.24

5.0 out of 5 stars I would read Geri Hill's grocery list..., 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Weeping Walls (Kindle Edition)
I have been a fan of Geri Hill's writing since the first word she published online during the emerging fanfiction of the Xena Warrior Princess era of the late 90's and early 2000's. I have every book she's ever written and so love the mastery she has with the words she fills those pages with. She can spin a story and draw you into whatever tale she wants to tell and when you get to the last page you are left satisfied for a moment.... then you just want the next book she writes to be sitting there waiting so you can do it all over again. She is that good.

Page: 1 | 2