Profile for willubyoung4me > Reviews

willubyoung4me

The Man Who Forgot His Wife
The Man Who Forgot His Wife

4.0 out of 5 stars Unusual and Immensley Enjoyable, 1 Nov. 2013
A quirky and unusual storyline, quite refreshing; Very humorous and a novel way to re-visit your relationships and try to become a better person. The journey is quite amusing witnessing Vaughn discover who he used to be and not liking himself very much, a light hearted take on what could be quite a traumatic issue for anyone who really has had temporary amnesia. A brilliant story and love the humour it has been written with. Don't miss out on this great book, will be recommending this to my Kindle friends.

The Back Road
The Back Road

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing is at it seems on the surface, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Back Road (Kindle Edition)
Another very good by Rachel Abbott; family and friends relationship's are never what they seem, a little itch when scratched lifts the secrets that this close knit community cannot hide forever, another page turner which describes how sometimes we cannot escape our past and the scars run very deep.

Only the Innocent
Only the Innocent

4.0 out of 5 stars Unusual and Gripping, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Only the Innocent (Kindle Edition)
My husband first read this book and we don't necessarily read the same type of book but he thought I would enjoy it. It gripped me from the very beginning the way you got into the characters and felt for their situation. The story line is unusual but quite imaginative which had you guessing to the very end. lots of mystery with twist and turns and quite dark in places but necessary to the storyline, quite an educational read and the research which must have gone into it made it believable. Also read The Back Road by Rachel Abbott equally as good.