Profile for dvdGaGa > Reviews

360 Pcs Watch Wrist Band Spring Bars Strap Link Pins 21mm 22mm 23mm 24mm 25mm
360 Pcs Watch Wrist Band Spring Bars Strap Link Pins 21mm 22mm 23mm 24mm 25mm
Offered by CHIC*MALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad news is that there are only 20 of each ..., 13 Jan. 2015
What you order is 5 sizes, according to the product description (21mm - 25mm) that's over 70 of each size that I may use.
Unfortunately, the box delivered is actually 18 sizes (8mm - 25mm) as described in other offer items!
Bad news is that there are only 20 of each I will find a use for! Sending them back - NO! Still appear good value and the quality appears ok, too.
Just wish I'd known - I would have ordered 2 or 3 packs ... so cheap and, for the record, won't take up much room as box only about 110 x 65 x 14
Slightly annoyed as I'll not place a second order but nothing what-so-ever wrong with the product - go for it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2015 3:01 PM GMT

Photoshop 7 For Dummies
Photoshop 7 For Dummies
by Deke McClelland

4.0 out of 5 stars Is as it says on the packet, 3 Jan. 2014
I'm not a big fan of reading and this range of books is for me.
Still a bit complicated but I've not gotten into it yet.
Delivered ahead of ETA, in superb condition except for the cover so condition overall, correctly described.
It'll probably sit on my shelf for ages - well worth the money and I'll not hesitate to buy "used" reference books
in like manner, in the future.
Not "into" books at all so "free for Brand New" wouldn't have been given 5 stars.

Tefal Expert 5-Piece Cookware Set - Grey
Tefal Expert 5-Piece Cookware Set - Grey
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars we're cookin', 6 Feb. 2013
No complaints at all. Light to handle, pots stack well (bit unsure of the lids) Clean up really easily.
Paranoid to follow instructions for oiling / cleaning etc but very good value, indeed.
From a sales background "they do what it says on the tin"

Silverline 783176 Diamond Dust Holesaw, 20 mm
Silverline 783176 Diamond Dust Holesaw, 20 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Got me out of a hole, 10 Aug. 2012
Can't praise this enough. Got it quickly and used it immediately. Not a tiler - had to drill a 20mm hole in a piece of tile 120 x 57 and I like things to be whole when I fix them! Tried different bits in my possession, used lubricants ... ceramics not my usual material - Oops, I split / melted all in my kit.
This little beauty, despite there being no means to "guide" an accurate location, having no central tip, made the initial groove then successfully cut the hole effortlessly.
Be warned - does require a lot of water to lubricate and you can't rush it.
HOW: I held the tile piece on a block of wood, laid on cement dust (to pack uneven surface), held 3 sides with batten and retained dust with another piece of tile ... clamped to my workbench. Pinned other pieces of batten above hole to aid accurate location of hole.
Complicated but imaginative - just need lots of odd bits of timber lying around (never discard anything) and have loads of "G" clamps available. Always make do until somebody invents a "hold anything" vice!!!
Yes, overkill but no trial drill, no breakages - right first time!
I'll be getting a set of these bits - excellent. Can't say how many times the bit will work but well worth buying a few - e.g. B & Q want £8.50 for similar item (when in stock).

Zoostorm 7877-1023 Value Core PC (Intel Core i5-2320, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, No Operating System)

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Memory for little ££££, 10 Aug. 2012
Excellent value for money - the memory is all a domestic usage could require - I'm not a gamer.
Must be able to add own operating system (or know someone who can) then you buy packages / programs or install the ones you already had - if they suit new op's system ... and you are away!
I am very pleased with this deal. Haven't money to burn and memory will outlast the unit (I hope)
Glad I didn't just buy "what I could afford" in a ready-to-go, desktop.
Ask advice and save a bundle. Well worth a little wait.
Oh, the unit is compact and very light. My only issue - a very small one - the fan system is audible but it isn't a problem to me and at least it'll never overheat.

The Sopranos - The Complete Series [DVD] [2007]
The Sopranos - The Complete Series [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ James Gandolfini

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the Best, 15 Mar. 2012
Words not enough - only ever caught bits on "the box" - received for Xmas - best gift ever.
Has to rate amongst the finest series ever made and I'm a bit of a film buff!
Not so into wise guy type films although I have a few in my collection - this tops everything.
6 series and I'v only just reached the end of the second - really savouring them - 76 episodes to go!
Good value for anyone who likes a well acted, clever storyline that just goes on and on.
Yes, simply the best.

5m USB cable V2.0 plug [TYPE A] to USB plug [TYPE B] [BLACK]
5m USB cable V2.0 plug [TYPE A] to USB plug [TYPE B] [BLACK]
Offered by Electromart-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Connected, 15 Mar. 2012
Does what it says on the box at a very reasonable price. Used to buying such items at stores when shopping for groceries.
Same with all such nominally priced items but due to the savings on product / petrol / parking / shoe leather .... and effort, Amazon is now the first place I look. Usually find obscure things quickly and delivered before I've even been to the shops "next".

Classic Epic Movies Collection - The 300 Spartans/Alexander The Great/Demetrius And The Gladiators/The Robe [DVD]
Dvd ~ Susan Hayward

5.0 out of 5 stars golden oldies, 13 Mar. 2012
Nostalgia and arguably better films. Reliving childhood epics. Yes, some can be re-made better - in some ways.
Sorry, Farrell can't hold a candle to Burton and I cringed at all the Irish accents in ancient Greece!
300 spartans a story rather than a comic strip, although I enjoy and own both. Skip the religion of the Robe but
possibly make a new "Demetrius and the Gladiators" ... in the same form as tv's Spartacus which admittedly far exceeds the Kirk Douglas version but it has terrific special effects.
Yes - highly recommended box set, if you can still get it.

Wahl Nasal Trimmer Battery Black 5560-427
Wahl Nasal Trimmer Battery Black 5560-427
Offered by SHINE_UMBRELLA

3.0 out of 5 stars ear ache, 14 Oct. 2011
For the price, should have expected a lesser performance than my previous trimmer, from an expensive, grooming kit.
And indeed I wouldn't have been so disappointed! It's "OK" but could trim easier and quicker.
Certainly not as good as my last one but to be fair, I haven't used the best brand of battery?
Always give the benefit of the doubt - maybe it just needs more power but I suspect its cutting performance is geared to its cost.
Don't get me wrong, stay at the mirror for long enough and it will do a reasonable job but I've experienced far better.

Silverline 633481 Wastepipe Cleaner - 6 mm x 1.8 m
Silverline 633481 Wastepipe Cleaner - 6 mm x 1.8 m

5.0 out of 5 stars clear (drain) winner, 14 Oct. 2011
Just the job for clearing the kitchen waste pipe runs. More trouble to come for all of us with Councils insisting we wash everything before binning! Yes, you can take off the traps and get out the grime but the runs of pipe require - this "worm-type" cleaning rod.
Insert by pushing a little while you turn the handle end - inserting thread-like. Works a treat - nothing fancy!
Cheap and cheerful - it works well so no need to spend more. Advise people get one before they need it. Fortunately I only waited a couple of days for it. Saved on cost - without a plumbers fee!

Page: 1 | 2