Profile for Johanna > Reviews

Content by Johanna

Johanna "Johanna" (Hampshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Complete 22" Retro Plastic Cruiser Skateboard - Vintage 70s Style EDGE Series
Complete 22" Retro Plastic Cruiser Skateboard - Vintage 70s Style EDGE Series
Price: 29.99 - 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to real thing, 30 Jun 2014
My daughter really wanted to go 'penny boarding' but was pragmatic enough to realise she was unlikely to be able to get the real thing. This is a great alternative. We got the jelly bean design and she loves it. Very smooth and fast. She has good balance from ballet she is age 11, might get one for my son now. Would recommend, they are great quality.

Girls School Trousers Skinny Stretch Hipster Age 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Black (Age 11-12 years, Black)
Offered by Get The Trend Online
Price: 6.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter wanted for school, 21 Nov 2013
Well it had to be this type apparently - daughter's orders on seeing what 'everybody else wears' on arrival at secondary school, but we've struggled with sizing as my yr 7, 11 year old is petite and slim. We've tried adult size 4, then down to age 11-12 and now gone down to age 9-10! There is no waist adjustment or room for a belt so you need a perfect fit. I think they're pretty expensive for what they are especially with the postage but hopefully they'll last a while and be fairly robust. And my daughter's v happy!

Tikkers Girls Aqua Green Cute Flowers Rubber/Silicone Strap Watch TK0021
Tikkers Girls Aqua Green Cute Flowers Rubber/Silicone Strap Watch TK0021

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, practical watch for girls, not waterproof though, 26 Oct 2013
My daughter age 11 wears this for secondary school, she's v petite with small wrists. Great watch in the aqua, not too babyish, nice clear face and not too big. Although it looks like it would be waterproof as it's made of that silicone, rubbery material I don't think it is s we take it off for swimming etc. I liked it so much I bought the boys' version for my son age 9. However the boys' version was much bigger and had to be sent back.

Lonsdale Barrel Bag Black/Pink -
Lonsdale Barrel Bag Black/Pink -
Offered by Bluebell Retail
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for secondary school PE, 26 Oct 2013
My daughter started yr 7 with the same kind of draw string PE bag that she'd used at junior school but it quickly became apparent that she had too much PE stuff to fit in it at secondary. We upgraded to this bag which she'd seen others with at school and I can see why it's popular. Ideal size and shape to fit in outdoor and indoor trainers, shorts, sweatshirt, PE top, hockey/football socks and even a small towel. It also has a handy outside pocket which my daughter keeps buts like her tape to put over her newly pierced ears which have to be covered for PE. Sturdy and bright and very reasonable price when we bought it.

Gum Shield Pro Mould- Moulds to exact shape- Junior
Gum Shield Pro Mould- Moulds to exact shape- Junior
Price: 1.89 - 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for son's hockey lessons, 5 Oct 2013
My son is 9 and this is comfortable once it has been heated and fitted. He chews it a lot during the hockey club but then you just heat it again and remould it. We are buying a few spares to have in stock at home as he is prone to losing stuff! they are not allowed to play unless they have a gum shield in place so this fits the bill and he likes the bright colours.

JVL FABRIC LAUNDRY BAG - GREEN
JVL FABRIC LAUNDRY BAG - GREEN
Offered by dreamlandvalue
Price: 5.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Big sturdy bag, easy to carry laundry to washing line!, 20 July 2013
This review is from: JVL FABRIC LAUNDRY BAG - GREEN
We've always used those big blue IKEA checkout bags to carry our laundry down to the washing line, but needed an upgrade. This is it. Perfect! Would get more. The lime green colour is easy to spot and very cheerful. Carries loads of laundry with easy to use handles.

12x Dinosaur Gliders (4 Assorted Designs)
12x Dinosaur Gliders (4 Assorted Designs)
Offered by CKONE
Price: 4.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic party bag filler, 18 May 2013
These are only a bit of fun but they do have a classic appeal - I've used them in party bags a few times and they always go down well. These are dinosaur gliders so a little bit different from the traditional planes. I got twelve in a variety of colours.

Party Boxes | Red Party Box
Party Boxes | Red Party Box
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces
Price: 0.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for birthday party food, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Party Boxes | Red Party Box (Toy)
I use these for serving up individual portions of birthday tea at my children's parties. What goes down well are things like a sealed packet of cheese + dippers, crisps, grapes, individual packet of mini biscuits and a mini pepperami stick. Yes,we're not going to win any prizes for health and nutrition here but this is a birthday party! The boxes arrive flat and you just kind of twist up into shape - it takes a second - ingenious!

"Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" (Harry Potter Celebratory Edtn)
"Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" (Harry Potter Celebratory Edtn)
by J. K. Rowling
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great characters, we're loving it!, 18 May 2013
I've been reading the whole series, one after an other, to my 8 and 10 yr old at bedtime and this has been one of their favourites so far. The odious character of Prof Dolores Umbridge really gets our blood boiling! Her particular brand of detention punishments are in a class of their own and the descriptions of her highly annoying 'ahem ahem' cough, purely pink outfits and 'bulging toad eyes' really show that J.K. Rowling had fun creating her. However Prof McGonagall doesn't suffer fools gladly and it's hilarious reading her scathing put downs! This is a huge book and it seems as if we've been reading it for months. But nevertheless we'll be sad when it finishes!

CHILDRENS MINECRAFT CREEPER GAMER T SHIRT, NOVELTY ,BOYS,GIRLS,CHILDS T SHIRT, AGES 7-13,GAMER (9-11 years (140cm), GREEN)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal birthday present for 9 yr old boy!, 17 May 2013
My son and his friends are all into Mine Craft. I bought this for one of my son's friends for his b-day present. I got the green. It looks good quality and the green is a little brighter in real life. I had trouble with the delivery as the original one didn't arrive at the work address I'd selected. But the seller was very helpful and sent another one out by recorded post as soon as I contacted them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7