Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Johanna > Reviews

Content by Johanna

Johanna "Johanna" (Hampshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Non slippy hangers, 14 May 2016
Good and functional, in current use in our family wardrobes. However being lazy-ish, I find them slightly annoying as the clothes take longer to get on and off the hanger because of the friction of the velvet fabric. I prefer a smooth wooden hanger myself but these do take up less room and their function is to keep clothes on without slipping off so I get that...

Sterling Silver 3 stars Stud Earrings - SIZE:7mm 5235. Gift Boxed.
Sterling Silver 3 stars Stud Earrings - SIZE:7mm 5235. Gift Boxed.
Offered by Silver Style

4.0 out of 5 stars Starry, starry earrings, 14 May 2016
Cute and delicate - nice silver, good quality. Got them for my daughter but kept them for myself as she found them too big for her little ear lobes. They are not big, but together the three stars are larger than the small studs she normally wears.

Vans G Realm Backpack, Women's's Bag, Multicolour (graphite), One Size
Vans G Realm Backpack, Women's's Bag, Multicolour (graphite), One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Vans rucksack - looking good after 8 months of school, 14 May 2016
Great school rucksack - bought in Sept, 8 months later still in very good condition. Robust canvas with pretty small flower design. Perfect for my 13 yr old. She can fit loads in and the straps are padded which makes it easier to carry as their bags get so heavy with all the school books.

To All the Boys I've Loved Before
To All the Boys I've Loved Before
by Jenny Han

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely characters, great story, 14 May 2016
Read this over and over - great book. Jenny Han should write more!

HippoWarehouse AIN'T NO WIFI kids short sleeve t-shirt
HippoWarehouse AIN'T NO WIFI kids short sleeve t-shirt
Offered by HippoWarehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Ain't no wifi!, 14 May 2016
Good t-shirt for my son, in fact he's just picked it out of the wardrobe and taken it on a school residential trip as he reckoned the message was going to be very appropriate! I've given it four not five stars as the motif is clearly ironed/steamed on and I generally prefer a more integrated pattern. But to be fair to this garment, I've washed it loads and the motif is still in perfect condition. Not massive, you might want to size up if your child is a bit bigger than average or for a baggier look.

HippoWarehouse Wifi pizza sweatpants kids short sleeve t-shirt
HippoWarehouse Wifi pizza sweatpants kids short sleeve t-shirt
Offered by HippoWarehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars The three essentials in life ;), 14 May 2016
So cute and the message is so appropriate for my daughter at the moment. She wears hers as a PJ top mainly and for lounging in. Nice cotton and a fresh pastel pink. It's not massive so maybe size up if you want a baggier look.

Emartbuy Water Resistant Neoprene Soft Zip Case/Cover/Sleeve/Pouch for Apple iPad Mini 2/3/4 Tablet - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Neoprene case, 14 May 2016
Works very well on my iPad mini - easy to use, good quality, nice fresh green colour.

Bedroom Hanging Plaque Tin Sign 20x15cm
Bedroom Hanging Plaque Tin Sign 20x15cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Tin sign, 14 May 2016
Made of tin and a quirky present for someone who wants a Minecraft reference in their bedroom. Some Minecraft stuff is so mainstream now (and a bit babyish according to my son) but this is a bit more unusual and my 11 yr old doesn't mind displaying it.

Extra Large 21cm Vintage Wooden Block Freestanding Alphabet E Letter
Extra Large 21cm Vintage Wooden Block Freestanding Alphabet E Letter
Offered by Giftwarez

5.0 out of 5 stars Give us an E!, 14 May 2016
Nice present for someone who's name begins with an E, turning 14 for her bedroom. Good quality.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this, 14 May 2016
My teen daughter uses this to blend her BB cream and concealer. She loves it. It's easy to wash and dries quickly. I personally prefer to use a RT brush, but she loves this tool.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17