Profile for Sue A > Reviews

Content by Sue A

Sue A

Page: 1 | 2
Outdoor Chair Deckchair Clip On Parasol Shade Protection (Green)
Outdoor Chair Deckchair Clip On Parasol Shade Protection (Green)
Offered by Family Motoring & Leisure

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sunshade, and definitely keeps the hot sun brilliantly, 20 July 2014
Great sunshade, and definitely keeps the hot sun brilliantly. The clip is fairly fragile, but with care I hope it lasts a LNG time.

Kipling Women's ELISE Shoulder Bag  Beige Beige (Beige Snake Pr) Size: 44x27x18 cm (B x H x T)
Kipling Women's ELISE Shoulder Bag Beige Beige (Beige Snake Pr) Size: 44x27x18 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased!, 16 April 2014
I recently spotted a lady with this bag in the airport on the way back from holiday, and thought then - I must have one! It must have meant for me as it was greatly reduced. I absolutely love it, and my daughter bought me the matching purse and make-up bag to match for my birthday. It looks so much classier in the flesh.

Kipling  CREATIVITY X Shoulder Bag Womens  Beige Beige (Beige Snake Pr) Size: 24x16x2 cm (B x H x T)
Kipling CREATIVITY X Shoulder Bag Womens Beige Beige (Beige Snake Pr) Size: 24x16x2 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 17 Feb 2014
Love this bag. It is such a good size, but compact at the same time. I bought it for my holidays, and it fits everything in easily. It is actually the largest Kipling bag I own, and I cannot see I would need anything bigger, unless I wanted to carry my Kindle or Ipad with me (not big enough for either of those). I love the print, though I am an animal print fan anyway. I will buy more colours in this style.

Doodle Dogs - Collectable Soft Cuddly Schnoodle 30cm Doodle Puppy Dog
Doodle Dogs - Collectable Soft Cuddly Schnoodle 30cm Doodle Puppy Dog

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as cuddly as it looks!, 23 Nov 2013
Felt disappointed with this, as sadly it just didn't seem as soft as I would have liked for my granddaughter. Felt I had to return, as there are so many gorgeous soft and cuddly toys about nowadays, and often they are quite a bit cheaper than this one. Sorry!

SOFT SLOW CLOSE ROUND WHITE WC TOILET SEAT NEW IN BOX
SOFT SLOW CLOSE ROUND WHITE WC TOILET SEAT NEW IN BOX
Offered by Bathroom Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 23 Nov 2013
We bought this as a temporary measure when we moved, before our new bathroom was put in. Great toilet seat, and am sure it would last a long time. Fabulous value for money, particularly with it being soft closing.

MATTRESS COVER Double / King / Superking for Moving or Storage (Large Polythene bag). It is manufactured to the standard required by Removal Companies and is sufficiently strong for normal use.
Offered by Mooveit Boxes and Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job!, 23 Nov 2013
Great item, and did the job. The only thing was, the mattress was slippery to handle once in place on our king size mattress with it being so heavy. My husband did cut holes at the sides of the bag so the mattress could be handled better. Great service.

Barbie in the Pink Shoes [DVD] [2013]
Barbie in the Pink Shoes [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Owen Hurley

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern Barbie, 4 Oct 2013
This was bought to accompany Mariposa, in a deal for the two films. We didn't know anything about it until then. My 5-year old granddaughter absolutely loved it!

Barbie Mariposa and the Fairy Princess (Includes Mariposa Charm) [DVD] [2013]
Barbie Mariposa and the Fairy Princess (Includes Mariposa Charm) [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ William Lau

5.0 out of 5 stars Total hit, 4 Oct 2013
My 5-year old granddaughter loves this film, as does her grandma! The Barbie films just get better and better, so hopefully she will stay interested for quite a while yet!

Kipling Unisex-Adult Freedom Purse K01373 Blue Camou
Kipling Unisex-Adult Freedom Purse K01373 Blue Camou

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kipling addition, 4 Oct 2013
Bought for my granddaughter, and know she will absolutely love it. She has seen her Mum and Grandma with different Kipling handbags, so is already a fan. She is 11 soon, so not long before she has some handbags of her own!

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Persimmon  [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Persimmon [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous colour!, 31 July 2013
I really love this. I would describe it as an orange/red. Greta quality, and looks really classy. My husband has the black version, and that looks good too.

Page: 1 | 2