Profile for Matt Coleman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Bass Face SPL69.1 1000W 6x9 inch Coaxial Car Speakers Pair
Bass Face SPL69.1 1000W 6x9 inch Coaxial Car Speakers Pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Bass in ya face., 19 Jun. 2015
These are great speakers, especially for the price. Sound really good. Especially along with a nice sub in the boot.

Sunshine
Sunshine

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cup of Coko, 19 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Sunshine (MP3 Download)
One of my favourite ever tracks. Full of instruments and a great example of 90s R+B. Coko sounds amazing too.

Musiqinthemagig
Musiqinthemagig

5.0 out of 5 stars A big 'YES' from me.., 19 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Musiqinthemagig (Audio CD)
Great album. Musiq is so soulful and doesn't disapoint with this album either. A bit if a mix of old and new skool, with grwat tracks from start to finish. 'Yes' is me and and my wife's song and whenever she's having a bad day, I put it on.

1Byone Cube USB 3.0 4-Port Compact SuperSpeed Hub with USB 3.0 Cable
1Byone Cube USB 3.0 4-Port Compact SuperSpeed Hub with USB 3.0 Cable
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 19 Jun. 2015
Very happy with this. Good quality and plenty of ports.

Pulse 50s Chrome Microphone Retro Style - (Vintage Mic Silver/Chrome Finish)
Pulse 50s Chrome Microphone Retro Style - (Vintage Mic Silver/Chrome Finish)
Offered by Digitalis Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and sounds great!, 19 Jun. 2015
This mic looks sooooo good and sounds great! It was recently used at our wedding with my niece singing a couple of songs. It was used with a tc helicon voiceworks and together it all sounded really good. I bought this when it was on offer for around £37, but even at the full price of £80, it would still have been worth it.

Tiger Mic Stand with Round Base - Black
Tiger Mic Stand with Round Base - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 19 Jun. 2015
Very sturd mic stand. Very happy with it.

The London Sessions
The London Sessions

4.0 out of 5 stars Love her!, 19 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The London Sessions (Audio CD)
I love MJB. I've been listening to her since I was young, I am now 41 and she still keeps on doing what she does and what she does is great! This album is definitely still Mary, but, producing this album with London producers including Naughty Boy, Sam Smith and Disclosure. There's one or two tracks I don't like as much as the others, one is the Disclosure track, but, then again it is typical Disclosure. That being said. Foe the most part, I love this album and Mary J will always be a staple part of my music diet.

Male to Female XLR Lead - 6m Red Balanced Microphone Mic Cable No Bull
Male to Female XLR Lead - 6m Red Balanced Microphone Mic Cable No Bull
Offered by Dangleberry Music

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend, 19 Jun. 2015
Good quality cable, used it at a gig recently and had no hiss or anything.

Prime Instant Video
Prime Instant Video

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing overall, 19 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Prime Instant Video (App)
Amzon prime is okay for the next day postage, though one item I was waiting 4 days for. Video is pretty good with some films on here that I can't find on netflix. The biggest disappointment is that you can't stream music in the U.K, only in the U.S. even then they have about a million tracks which compared to spotify with its 30 million is pretty small. In the end I got a refund as I use my sisters netflix so costs me nothing.

Manna Real Leather UltraSlim Samsung Galaxy S III S3 Case i9300 with Stand Function (Black Grained Leather)
Offered by LEICKE Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this case., 19 Jun. 2015
I really like this case. Real leather, sturdy, well made and not too bulky. I rwally like the shape too.

Page: 1 | 2