Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
HTC One X 32GB Sim Free Smartphone - Grey
HTC One X 32GB Sim Free Smartphone - Grey
Offered by GOSHOP247

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely phone, 1 Aug. 2012
I've had this phone since mid-June and I'm still finding stuff I've not yet used, or a better way of using the phone.

I bought this as an upgrade to my HTC Desire and whilst it's big for my small hands, I've adjusted to the size and I love the large screen. The battery life could be longer but that said, I'm not a heavy user of the internet connection or of many of the apps on the phone. If that changes I'll buy a mobile charger.

The processing speed is much faster than the Desire so that made me very happy. My only gripe is if I turn the phone off the alarm doesn't work. I've been caught out by that a few times. If the alarm on a Nokia phone still works when the phone is turned off why can't HTC enable theirs? Rather frustrating.

I love the camera and the oodles of memory available which I'm certain I won't use even half of it.

All in all, I'm very happy with this phone and would recommend it to others. I'd also recommend the purchase of a case and a screen protector to minimise any damage to the phone.

HTC One X / X+ Hybrid Rubberised Back Cover Case / Shell / Shield - Solid Red
HTC One X / X+ Hybrid Rubberised Back Cover Case / Shell / Shield - Solid Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, 1 Aug. 2012
It's a nice enough case. Nothing special about it really. I got it because I love the colour and it would protect my phone.

Luxury (Black) Genuine Mofi (L) Pouch for HTC One X (Kangaroo) Case, Cover, Protector - (ONEX) UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little pouch, 7 Jun. 2012
I bought this item on a whim as I've not really been too fussed about keeping my phones very safe over the years. It feels like a luxury item that keeps the phone snug. It helps to protect the phone from the contents of my handbag or saddlebag which is probably a good thing!

There's a little pocket that could be used to hold something else. So far it's held the USB cable and my Oyster card and I may well use it to hold my emergency money when I'm out and about on the bike.

No regrets with this purchase.

Uniross 4 x AA 2700mAh Performance Batteries
Uniross 4 x AA 2700mAh Performance Batteries

4.0 out of 5 stars Rechargeable batteries, 30 Nov. 2011
What can I say about batteries? They do what I want them to do and will save me money in the long term.

Uniross Smart Charger + 4 x AA 2700mAh Performance Batteries
Uniross Smart Charger + 4 x AA 2700mAh Performance Batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Uniross smart charger, 25 Oct. 2011
I have no experience of these type of products but it does what I need it to do, so I'm happy with it.

Uniross 4 x AAA 1000mAh Performance Batteries
Uniross 4 x AAA 1000mAh Performance Batteries
Offered by Go Green Batteries UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Money-saving batteries, 25 Oct. 2011
Last year I spent far too much money on batteries and decided this winter things would change. I researched the most powerful rechargeables I could find these are doing the job.

I need to buy more though!

Quantum of Solace (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2008]
Quantum of Solace (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace film!, 4 May 2009
I bought this DVD as I'd really enjoyed Casino Royale. Wasn't disappointed and look forward to watching it many more times in the future.

When We Were Kings [DVD] [1996]
When We Were Kings [DVD] [1996]
Dvd ~ Muhammad Ail
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Required viewing for all boxing fans, 5 Jan. 2008
I stopped watching boxing regularly once Robin Givens' ex went into freefall (apols but can't remember his name right now). For me Ali/Foreman/Cooper/Sugar Ray etc, those were classy boxers and whether they ended up on skid row or not, there was a magic about those boxers that present day boxers can't match.

Mind you I'm in my 40s so I could well be stuck in a time-warp!

Add this to your collection now!!!!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars It will do the job for me, 4 Jan. 2008
I'm not a great picture taker, but I'd read the reviews and this camera suited my budget and the purpose I bought it for. Another reviewer has commented on the skin tones and I'd have to agree with him. I'm African-Caribbean and quite dark but the picture result made me darker and my friend's husband, also A-C looked even darker! Admittedly the pictures were taken indoors, but I did use the flash. Fortunately Adobe Photoshop helped to brighten us up a bit, but I had to laugh when I initially saw the photos.

I bought rechargeable batteries at the same time but forgot to put in a memory card I already had so could only take a small number of pictures, about 16 I think, but that was enough for me.

Entry-level camera for practice and ease of use then upgrade to something better later on. I will. Rechargeable batteries are a must.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2008 4:24 PM GMT

Nokia HS-81 Stereo Headset 2.5mm Jack plug
Nokia HS-81 Stereo Headset 2.5mm Jack plug

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I wait so long?, 4 Jan. 2008
I've wanted a decent headset for my mobile since I bought it in May 2007. Finally I bought it and I am very impressed. Now I can listen to the radio/music downloads without worrying that I'm disturbing others whilst travelling on the bus!

Page: 1 | 2