Profile for ITgirl1979 > Reviews

Stockleys Sweets Retro Sweet Jars 720 g
Stockleys Sweets Retro Sweet Jars 720 g
Price: 15.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 Dec 2013
Really enjoyed this. Bought it as a present for Christmas but liked it so much I kept it for myself! Yes, they are little cheap plastic tubs but they are full to the top with scrummy sweets and look great. Would definitely buy again. Fast delivery right before Xmas too.

Bluetooth Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For Iphone 5, 5s, 5c, iPod, Ipad and MP3 Players
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget, 7 Oct 2013
Very impressed. Best money I have spent in a long time. The sound is good and has more bass than I thought it would. Volume also goes quite high so has been great to use in the garden in conjunction with my iphone for listening to the radio. A charge last AGES (At least 6 or 7 hours). I have used it via the 3.5mm jack and using bluetooth and both work fine. Simple to use and a must have item.

Fifty Sheds of Grey (Fifty Sheds 1)
Fifty Sheds of Grey (Fifty Sheds 1)
Price: 0.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 3 April 2013
Possibly my own fault for not researching properly but didn't realise that this was just a short series of quick one-liners most of which weren't that funny and the best which I had already read on Twitter. Really disappointed that it took me all of 10 minutes from start to finish.

Under
Under
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Spell-binding, 10 Feb 2012
This review is from: Under (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished reading this book to my 3 children (boys aged 9,8 and 7)who are generally used to Enid Blyton. To say they were spell-bound would be an understatement. They were drawn in from the very first page. They found the odd moment scary and really understood the suspense. They would all call for 'just one more chapter Pleeeeease' when I finished every night. However, this is not a kids-only book. I thoroughly enjoyed the story aswell. The author is obviously bursting with ideas and each page reveals gems of information in this intelligent and exciting adventure story. The characters are engaging and endearing and keep you turning page after page as the story of incredible fantasy unfolds. I cannot recommend this book highly enough. It has taken pride of place in my large collection of books. I hope this author continues to put his amazing ideas and intelligence down in stories for people to enjoy.