Profile for Miss H L C Jones > Reviews

Fab4babystars Children's I Am 1 Birthday Tee Shirt - Cool Blue - Size 1-2 Years
Offered by Fab4Babystars
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am 1 T-Shirt, 28 April 2014
Bought this for my son's first birthday, it was a great fit slightly bigger than I thought but it looked really nice on him for his special day. Really love the colour blue and the writing is very clear and stands out well. Great T-Shirt which he can wear for a whole year!!!

Pampers Baby Dry Size 4+ Maxi Plus Monthly Pack - 152 Nappies
Pampers Baby Dry Size 4+ Maxi Plus Monthly Pack - 152 Nappies
Price: 22.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Nappies, 7 April 2014
Love Pampers nappies, fit very well on my son. I love the multi pack buys as it works out so much cheaper than buying from the supermarket.

Disney Mickey Mouse Backpack. Green & Red
Disney Mickey Mouse Backpack. Green & Red
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 6.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Mouse Backpack, 7 April 2014
Love this bag, just the right size for my son's belongings when he goes to nursery. It is alot bigger than it looks actually.

GSDSTYLEYOURMOBILE {TM} SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE 3 III S7270 VARIOUS PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + STYLUS (Butterfly on White)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone Cover, 7 April 2014
Great fit for Samsung Ace 3 Phone, protects it from bumps and knocks. So glad I bought one, definitely buy another at a later date.

Hama 10 x 15 cm Catania Memo Album for 200 Photos
Hama 10 x 15 cm Catania Memo Album for 200 Photos
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo Album, 27 Jan 2014
Great album with memo space to write in. Holds 200 6 x 4 photos and is of a nice material on the outside.

Disney Cars ME0176 Baby Boy's Swim Shorts Red/Blue 12-18 Months
Disney Cars ME0176 Baby Boy's Swim Shorts Red/Blue 12-18 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Swim shorts, 27 Jan 2014
Great little swim shorts for our son, who loves to go swimming!! We just put a swim nappy on underneath and a warmer \nd he was loving his time in the pool. They fit nicely and snug over the swim nappy too.

Winnie The Pooh Rechargeable Go Glow Night Light and Torch
Winnie The Pooh Rechargeable Go Glow Night Light and Torch
Offered by Big Red Warehouse
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Night Light, 27 Jan 2014
This is brilliant, a rechargeable night light which means my little one sleeps soundly as they aren't asleep in the dark. When he stirs now, he will go back off to sleep. It is quite bright when first fully charged but does dim down as the battery runs down. We also have a Cars one too for our older boy. The boys seem to sleep better since having the night lights!!!

VTech Baby Tiny Tot Driver
VTech Baby Tiny Tot Driver
Price: 12.74

4.0 out of 5 stars DOES THE JOB!, 29 Dec 2013
My 8 month old had this for Christmas, he loves it! Yes, the guy doing the singing is slightly out of tune, but if it contends my child then I am all for it.

Summer Infant 2 Level Booster Seat Safari Stripe
Summer Infant 2 Level Booster Seat Safari Stripe
Price: 28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Booster Seat, 29 Dec 2013
Used this booster seat for the first time on Boxing Day, it was brilliant. The seat is of a good depth and 6the slide on and off tray can be adjusted to suit baby. My 8 month old eats his food straight off of the tray as he is baby led weaning and he seemed to really enjoy the seat. Would recommend to other parents.

Anitas 4 x 4-inch 240 gsm Mini Textured Cards and Envelopes, Pack of 25, White
Anitas 4 x 4-inch 240 gsm Mini Textured Cards and Envelopes, Pack of 25, White
Offered by AONESTATIONERY
Price: 3.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini cards, 18 Dec 2013
Lovely pack of small cards which will come in very handy as thank you notes for my son's christmas gifts!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4