Profile for P. J. Ruscoe > Reviews

Content by P. J. Ruscoe

P. J. Ruscoe "Nana Pam" (Bolton, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Snowflake Cake Decorations Edible Wafer - Christmas Cake Decorations x 40 - Ice Blue and White Mix
Offered by Debs Kitchen Cakes
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect snowflakes and excellent seller!, 10 May 2014
I cannot believe I received my order today! I only ordered these perfect blue and white snowflakes , for my granddaughter' s Frozen birthday party, yesterday. She is delighted with them, and so am I. Highly recommend Excellent seller, thank you.

One Direction Aluminium Drink Bottle
One Direction Aluminium Drink Bottle
Offered by INTERNET GIFT STORE
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars drip- free water bottle, 9 Jan 2014
My Granddaughter is delighted with her One Direction water bottle. She can take it with her to school with water in, without worrying about it leaking, like a few of her other water bottles have done. Also easy to pull spout up to drink.
I was impressed with the service and fast delivery.
The bonus is having the photos of her favourite pop group on it!

Memzi 16GB Class 10 40MB/s Ultima Pro Micro SDHC Memory Card with SD Adapter and USB Reader for Tesco Hudl 7" Tablet PC
Offered by Memzi Memory and Accessories
Price: 11.79

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 5 Jan 2014
I had priced SD 16 GB memory cards for my new Hudl Xmas present and found them quite expensive. When I searched Amazon I was pleased to see this Memzi one advertised. It told me it was compatible with the Hudl, which helped, because there are many different ones. The price was very good and the bonus was the SD adapter. So I was very pleased with my purchase. It was a last minute order before Xmas and was advised it would arrive after, which I understood. But to my surprise I received it on Xmas Eve. Fantastic service!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars knitters dream, 16 Dec 2013
I bought this knitting set for my daughter- in- law, who has only just learned to knit this year. I am sure she will be delighted with it. I was...the quality is very good. Lovely design with sheep knitting. My Granddaughter will love that too. I love the ball of wool holder which stops your wool rolling all over the floor. The delivery on this purchase was excellent. Very quick , which gave me time to post it off to Switzerland for Christmas!

Sakura Mini 30 x 60 Binoculars Telescope 126m/1000m 7.2 field Compact Binoculars - Camouflage - 4.09x3.58x0.98 o122
Offered by ThinkBay2
Price: 8.85

5.0 out of 5 stars small and powerful, 14 Dec 2013
I read other reviews about these binoculars and they were good. So I ordered two pairs. One for my brother- in- law and the other for my nephew, who is ten years old. Not disappointed. They are very good and I am sure they will be pleased with them. The quality is very good. Didn't think they would have a case but they do. That was a bonus. They have a soft ring around the lenses so will be good for them as they both wear glasses.
The only disappointment is the length if time I had to wait for them to arrive. But overall very pleased.

John Beswick 'The Snowman' JBS11 The Snowman and The Snowdog, Raymond Briggs, NEW for 2013!
Offered by Preshunt
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars melts your heart, 7 Dec 2013
Beautiful orniment to add to my Snowman collection. Tells its own story. Well designed and produced. Great quality finish and detail.

Crumb Pet Pig Novelty Tabletop Vacuum Cleaner
Crumb Pet Pig Novelty Tabletop Vacuum Cleaner
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars tidy up piggy, 25 Aug 2013
Great idea! Little pink piggy hoovers up the crumbs off the table. So cute the Children love hoovering up after theirselves.

Walking Stick Grip
Walking Stick Grip
Offered by Forest Mobility
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars little helper, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Walking Stick Grip (Misc.)
Bought this for a friend who has recently had to use a walking stick. I noticed how it kept falling when she rested it on table etc. I remembered my dad used to have one years ago. Pleased to see this on Amazon! Had it sent straight to her address. She rang me to say it was perfect and worked. Stick rested on table! The delivery service was brilliant.

Kidzz Farm Betsy the Pink Cow
Kidzz Farm Betsy the Pink Cow
Price: 19.63

5.0 out of 5 stars delightful, 3 July 2011
What a delight the pink and white animal hopper is. My Granddaughter got it for her 3rd birthday. Great for playing indoors and in the garden. Soft and bouncy, She loves it. Also my 5 yr old Granddaughter sits on it too. completely washable if it gets dirty while playing outside. Cannot wait for my 3 month Granddaughter to have one. will buy it for Christmas so she will grow with it. Good for smaller ones to climb on without hurting themselves.

Procter Pest-Stop Clothes Moth Trap (Pack of 2)
Procter Pest-Stop Clothes Moth Trap (Pack of 2)
Price: 5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars catch moths, 29 July 2010
These moth catchers do their job very well. my mum has been bothered with moths for ages so I decided to look up products to remove them. saw these on Amazon. cannot count the number of moths stuck inside the trap. there are so many! she has placed them around the room. these are the second traps to make sure they have gone. and they have done. nothing appearing in the new ones. great product.

Page: 1 | 2