Profile for Corrine Morris > Reviews

Content by Corrine Morris

Corrine Morris (Cheshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ladies Dunlop SANDIE warm lined slippers with collar Wine size 6
Ladies Dunlop SANDIE warm lined slippers with collar Wine size 6
Offered by BWSUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Small size 6, 27 Jan. 2014
I like these slippers, but only gave them 4 stars because I cannot wear them - they are too small. I am a size 5 - 6 and slippers are often big for their size, these are not. My toes are right to the tip of the slipper making my feet & toes sore and uncomfortable.

I have given them to my mum who is a "small" size 5 and they fit her - she is happy with them and says they are very comfy.

Intense Range Extra Strong Raspberry Food Flavouring 28.5
Intense Range Extra Strong Raspberry Food Flavouring 28.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 7 Dec. 2013
You can create all sorts of yummy treats with these. I have bought Orange, Lemon, Lime and Raspberry and used them primarily for fairy cakes. The flavours taste natural and true and the huge range of flavours give a plethora of options

Variations I have made include: Chocolate sponge with orange buttercream topping : Lemon sponge with Lemon icing & Plain sponge with lime buttercream topping. I use a pipette to drop a little at a time, so that I can get the exact flavour I want.

The product of these flavourings have gone down equally well with grandchildren, friends and grumpy husband. I have no hesitation in recommending them - and - you don't need much so each bottle will probably last me years.

Intense Range Extra Strong Lime Food Flavouring 28.5ml
Intense Range Extra Strong Lime Food Flavouring 28.5ml

Intense Range Extra Strong Orange Food Flavouring 28.5
Intense Range Extra Strong Orange Food Flavouring 28.5

The Vogue Dictionary of Knitting Stitches
The Vogue Dictionary of Knitting Stitches
by Anne Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 7 Dec. 2013
I had to buy this as soon as I saw it - I had this for many years, then it went into storage during a house move and was ruined beyond use. I have been looking to replace since then and have tried a few other Knit stitch quides, but none are as good as this (in my opinion).

I like to knit barbie clothes and baby garments for charity and use 'basic shape' patterns and then add the stitch pattern to vary the design. This book is ideal - it has a good range of large & small designs, is easy to follow, well illustrated and can breathe new life into tired old patters.

Brand new 4pk Country Club Gripper and Coaster Mats in Assorted Colours
Brand new 4pk Country Club Gripper and Coaster Mats in Assorted Colours
Offered by Extra Value Items

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Mats, 7 Dec. 2013
I like these mats - my only issue is that I was unable to get the colour I wanted. This may seem a bit petty, but the blue I received looks a bit odd in my home office - acessorised with black & Lime green.

It says on description to 'message with colour choice' - but I have no idea how to do this (no too bright you see), and there were not hints on how to contact seller. I contacted Amazon cust. services - who were not much help, infact the coasters arrived before they replied to my email.

Would really love the lime green mats - but am not confident of ordering the desired colour correctly. If I was I would certainly order more - they are very handy. I use mine as a coaster, a 'gripper' for help opening jars, bottles etc - I have even used one to get a better grip of my loft ladder 'pole'. and I use one as a rest mat for my nintendo DS, when using on a table etc. Wonderful.

Sirdar (Hayfield) Bonus DK Knitting Wool/Yarn Moss Green 792 - per 100g ball
Sirdar (Hayfield) Bonus DK Knitting Wool/Yarn Moss Green 792 - per 100g ball
Offered by Creative Craft Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Colour, Nice Yarn, 7 Dec. 2013
I really like this yarn, for am inexpensive one it is good.

I am using it for crochet and it does not split too much, nor are there thousands of knots in the yarn - which you can get with cheaper types. The colour is also great, at least for me as it was just what I wanted.

I have not washed anything made from this yarn yet, so am not much help there. But I can't see there being a problem with washing (as long as it is not on a hot cotton wash!)

Han Bravo 109 x 109 x 90mm Desktop Organiser with 5 Compartments - Transparent Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Clearly organises & is funky too, 7 Dec. 2013
In my opinion - this is a great desk top organiser. I only use it in my home 'office', but has made the tedium of admin etc run a little more smoothly due to its easy to see through design.

The colour and material used look better than in the photo and I am pleased with the quality. The large compartments hold everything from pens to stapler, whilst the small central compartment is ideal for staples or paper clips. There is also the bonus that if I need more organising I can buy another and it will fit neatly into the first,

Cozy Toes Microwavable Slippers (M) - Navy Fleece
Cozy Toes Microwavable Slippers (M) - Navy Fleece
Offered by Zhu Zhu

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you don't like Lavender, 7 Dec. 2013
I have found it very difficult to get an unscented pair of microwave slippers, so thought I would give these a go - hoping smell would not be too strong.

Oh boy - what a mistake! Even before I unwrapped them the Lavender aroma was strong and nauseating. Once unpacked they positively reeked of the stuff (does anyone actually like the smell of lavender?).

I have not been able to use these as the aroma would only increase with warmth and the lavender is already making my lips sore (I am strange like that)

Other than that I would say they are quite well made - though a bit of a tight fit - I am a Women's size 6 and they were very snug. All I have to do now is think of someone to give them too!

IKEA ICE LOLLY MOULD / MAKER PINK AND YELLOW
IKEA ICE LOLLY MOULD / MAKER PINK AND YELLOW

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, easy and recommended, 6 Dec. 2012
I bought this for a friend, already having bought one for myself and we are both very pleased with the quality and ease of use.

I use mine to make fruit juice lollies for kids & hubby, because each lolly container is seperate you can easily make different flavours at the same time or replace ones that have been eaten without disturbing the others.

I think most juices work well including Orange, Cranberry, Grapefruit (my hubbys favourite) or a mix of these and a re a great way to get extra Vit C into kids. It also works well with diluted cordial - so great if you are on a budget.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3