Profile for qwandor > Reviews

Snakebyte idroid:con Bluetooth Controller for iOS and Android Black
Snakebyte idroid:con Bluetooth Controller for iOS and Android Black
Offered by Eliware
Price: 24.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well with most games I tried. The only ..., 1 July 2014
Works well with most games I tried. The only problem is that in keyboard emulation mode there is no option to configure which keycodes it generates.

LED Silicone Bike Bicycle Cycling Frog Front Rear Lamp Head Light Black (5 LED Front + 2 LED Sides)
Offered by Liroyal
Price: 1.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Works, but poor build quality, 24 Mar 2014
I have another light of similar design, and by comparison this one is really poorly made. The silicone coating feels loose and does not seal around very well, the LEDs do not seem as bright or well focussed, and they are not tilted at an angle. The power button sometimes takes a few tries to work.

Duracraft Dehumidifier
Duracraft Dehumidifier
Offered by Electric Mania Store
Price: 124.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional, but noisy., 21 Dec 2013
Works as expected, but can be quite noisy. This is a problem especially when it is empty, when it tends to vibrate quite a lot.

Falcon FG100N Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Natural
Falcon FG100N Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Natural
Offered by DJM Music Ltd
Price: 49.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Passable, but you get what you pay for, 8 Nov 2013
Cheap, and medium quality. The strings are quite a long way from the fretboard, which makes it difficult to play.

Samsung Replacement Battery for Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Replacement Battery for Galaxy Nexus
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos
Price: 6.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, 10 Oct 2013
This looks exactly the same as my old battery, works as expected, but lasts a bit longer. It is also useful to have a spare battery around for when I am away from a charger all day. Definitely worth the price.

Milestone Camping Single Flocked Airbed - Blue
Milestone Camping Single Flocked Airbed - Blue
Offered by Trendi
Price: 8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Passable, a bit small, 10 Oct 2013
A bit smaller than the last airbed I had, but otherwise does the job. It does lose a bit of air overnight, which might be due to the stopper being only a push fit rather than screw on.

Regatta Survivor 45 Litre Rucksack (Navy)
Regatta Survivor 45 Litre Rucksack (Navy)

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, I guess, 24 Aug 2011
This bag was not quite as big as I expected it to be, but perhaps that was my own fault. I also found that it did not fit very well to wear for some reason, I am not exactly sure why but it just did not seem right no matter how I adjusted it. Either the chest strap was too high (it ended up almost around my neck if I adjusted other parts to suit), or the bag itself and waist strap were uncomfortably high, or other things were in the wrong place. Perhaps it is designed for short people?

My other criticism is that it did not have many pockets. It has a main pocket, a narrow front pocket, and some rather strange side kind-of-pockets which are just big enough to hold a mini umbrella but not much use for anything else.

Gelert Footpump - Yellow/Black , 5lt
Gelert Footpump - Yellow/Black , 5lt
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop
Price: 7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to, 24 Aug 2011
This foot pump works as expected. It has both input and output connections, which I guess could be useful if you want to suck something. The only problem I have had with it is that the nozzle is not big enough for one of the airbeds I wanted to inflate, and it only comes with adapters to make it smaller not to make it larger. Otherwise, a good purchase.