Profile for Mr. Ross Wilkinson > Reviews

Content by Mr. Ross Wilkinson

Mr. Ross Wilkinson "wilkiro" (Scotland)

The Valley
The Valley

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting thriller ., 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Valley (Kindle Edition)
As an avid reader of thrillers I can say that
this is up there with the best. He has that gift of making his characters vivid so real and believable. Books this good are few and far between.

Philips QC5170 Hairclipper
Philips QC5170 Hairclipper

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 4 Oct. 2011
I like my hair very short and using the shaver once a week without any attachments works very well for me.It is much easier to use than my previous shaver.There are some silly ommissions for instance when charging the charge light does not change to indicate that the battery is fully charged.For the reduced price I paid though this represents good value for money.

Western Digital Scorpio Blue 320GB SATA 8MB Cache 2.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM - Sony Playstation PS3 Compatible
Offered by Digital Components Ltd (dclstore)

4.0 out of 5 stars In a Macbook, 2 July 2009
I used this drive for my Macbook and I have to say -so far- has proven to be very good.Because I fitted it into a Mac I needed to format the drive using Apple's disk utility before my computer could recognize the drive.
The drive is very quite and is much better than anything else that I have used.
For the money it is super value and a lot cheaper than buying an equivalent from APPLE.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2014 7:58 PM GMT