Profile for A user > Reviews

Fellowes Professional Series Ultimate Back Support
Fellowes Professional Series Ultimate Back Support
Price: 34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits my needs, 22 Aug 2013
This back support is easy to fit to my office chair, and once fitted it stays in place well. I have been able to adjust it so that the lumber support is positioned exactly where I need it to be. The support for the upper spine is good to. The materials are good quality, so I expect this to last well.

Pyrex Rectangular Dish with Plastic Lid, 0.8L
Pyrex Rectangular Dish with Plastic Lid, 0.8L
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Product as expected, 22 Aug 2013
I bought this to use as a lunch container which I can put in the microwave at work. It suits my needs. The glass is sturdy and the cover fits snugly.

The Urban Circus: Travels with Mexico's Malabaristas (Bradt Travel Guides (Travel Literature))
by Catriona Rainsford
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book - would recommend it to everyone, 9 May 2013
We read this book in our book group. It achieved something rare in the annals of the group. In the great majority of cases although the book under discussion may be liked by some members, there is at least one dissenting voice - and often more than one.

But in the case of The Urban Circus, everyone in our group was enthusiastic. The vivid descriptions, the thoughtfulness, the observations and insight into the Mexico the author experienced, the structure and language, the humour; all were admired and appreciated.

Catriona Rainsford should be in line to get a prize for this book.