Profile for Y. Tsang > Reviews

Content by Y. Tsang

Y. Tsang "yen888" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
PAUL MARIUS Vintage leather pencil case with snap buttons LA TROUSSE DE PAUL
PAUL MARIUS Vintage leather pencil case with snap buttons LA TROUSSE DE PAUL
Offered by PAUL MARIUS

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 22 Jan. 2015
It's ok thought the leather might be a bit softer

Jisoncase Brand Package for Apple iPhone 5 Genuine Leather Case 100% Handmade Mobile Phone Cover/Shield/Shell/Holder/Defender More Durable+360 Degree Protective+Side Flip Design+ With FBA Fast Shipping Newest Arrvial Book Folio Pattern Leather Cases for iPhone 5 Retro Brown Color JS-IP5-03A20

4.0 out of 5 stars nice case, 12 Sept. 2013
Had doubts originally as it had hardly any reviews... infact if any, but I'm glad i got this as it fits the phone like a glove and it looks smart. Though i can imagine you could mark the leather quite easily, but for me thats not really an issue.

TUFFskinz iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 Premium Quality Screen Protectors : Anti Glare Matte edition Anti finger print (2 in Pack - Front)
Offered by TUFFskinz

4.0 out of 5 stars good product and service, 12 Sept. 2013
Originally had an issue of delivery as it turn up after a week or so after purchasing. But the seller was very understandable and sent me another one. So i appreciate the good customer service. The product itself is very good and have no complaints with the quality and fits perfectly on my phone.

PT MDF Photo Frame Landscape vs Portrait, White
PT MDF Photo Frame Landscape vs Portrait, White

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 30 Aug. 2013
Good value for the product, but it takes a little time to put the pictures in, as you got to be quite careful as its not like it has it own separate slots. Just one big panel.

GelX All Gel Toe Spreader (x2) Large - (1st/2nd Toe) --- Protects, Realigns and Moisturises
Offered by Footcare UK Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Good if you only have slight bunion, 30 Aug. 2013
Not good if your bunions like me are fully formed and has already slanted toes. They are nice and soft though... Just no use for me

Gel Lined Bunion Protector - Womens
Gel Lined Bunion Protector - Womens
Offered by That's Handy Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit my feet shape, 30 Aug. 2013
This band should of been made a lot smaller as it was a bit baggy for my feet. Also it's fine showing the bunion protector in use on a none bunion feet on the picture. But in reality having bunions wearing the protector did not look like the picture.... It sagged in certain areas... Good idea for the product but the width should be made a lot smaller... For women anyway....

2 Gel Bunion Protector Toe Straightener Spreader Correctors Podiatrist Treatment
Offered by A2B Shopping Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 30 Aug. 2013
I thought these would be a good idea as recently my new shoes rubbed my bunions, so I thought I would try these. But when I got them and tried them on, and thought the gel would help. The toe separater didn't. As my bunions are quite bad, and through the years my toes has formed an angle. So if I did put those on, my toes would separate the slant even more. Which is not what I want. Shame... Maybe the best thing for bunions is to wear wide ugly shoes.

Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII Black S-Line Gel Silicone Case + Screen Protector & Sock
Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII Black S-Line Gel Silicone Case + Screen Protector & Sock
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap but good, 24 Feb. 2013
was a bit dubious at first as it was cheap, but when i got it, i was really surprised. Fitted the phone perfectly. Good price for good bit of kit.

Las Vegas Studio: Images from the Archive of Robert Venturi and Denise Scott Brown
by Hilar Stadler

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Star for the pictures, 28 Dec. 2011
I recently got this book as a gift and this book has been in my wish list for a while now, so i was ecstatic when i got this. But much to my annoyance. The main body copy is in German but the Caption copy is in english... This weird right... so im not sure if this book is suppose to be published like this or not...

Superga Women's 1705 Cotu S0001R0 Trainer 901 White S0001R0 2 UK
Superga Women's 1705 Cotu S0001R0 Trainer 901 White S0001R0 2 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars best pimpsoles, 13 Dec. 2011
I love these shoes, I bought them from the actual store and have not looked back since. Before I bought these i was toying the idea of buying some converses but im glad i havent because these are much nicer and more comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2