Profile for Cheshire Cat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ideal Dominoes
Ideal Dominoes

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Ideal for us., 7 July 2014
This review is from: Ideal Dominoes (Toy)
I ordered these dominoes for my Dad, who is in a care home. He has dementia but we have discovered that he can still play dominoes and beats the rest of the family regularly.

The parcel arrived promptly and was well packaged. I like that the dominoes are white with black spots as they are easy to see. However, the dominoes are made of plastic and my dad and his friend both had difficulty picking them up as they are slippy. The dominoes also marked very easily. I appreciate that they were not too expensive but I was quite disappointed with the quality. They would be fine for children to play with as they could be wiped clean after sticky fingers had been on them but I wouldn't recommend them for adults.

Dolce and Gabbana 6 L'Amoureux Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
Dolce and Gabbana 6 L'Amoureux Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
Offered by Perfumes4uu

5.0 out of 5 stars A good company to deal with., 7 July 2014
This item was ordered as a gift for my future son-in-law. He has had this brand before and liked it very much.

The spray arrived promptly and well packaged and was exactly as expected. I re-parceled it and sent it on and it was very well received.

I have had no issues with this order. Everything went very smoothly and I would have no hesitation in dealing with this company again.

In Defence of Dogs: Why Dogs Need Our Understanding
In Defence of Dogs: Why Dogs Need Our Understanding

5.0 out of 5 stars Every dog owner should read this book!, 18 Jan 2014
I studied Canine Psychology and Behaviour at college and this was one of the books recommended on the course. It is written in a very straightforward style and is easy to understand. John Bradshaw makes communicating with your dog a two way thing and helps you to understand how to get the dog's co-operation in a kind and gentle way. Knowing how a dog learns and what can upset them and why they do what they do is priceless. In fact, if I had my way, I'd make this compulsory reading for every dog owner.

Peaches for Monsieur le Curé
Peaches for Monsieur le Curé

5.0 out of 5 stars Another of the "Chocolat" series, 18 Jan 2014
The main characters return to the scene of the first book and we find out what happens next. Beautifully created characters, interesting storyline. Very satisfying read.

The Lollipop Shoes (Chocolat 2)
The Lollipop Shoes (Chocolat 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you liked Chocolat, you'll love this., 18 Jan 2014
I enjoyed reading Joanne Harris' Chocolat so much that I had to read this one too and it didn't disappoint. It is an unusual story but I love the element of phantasy. Just like a fairy story but for adults or you can just put it down to psychology, it's up to you. Very enjoyable and couldn't put it down until I'd finished it.

Reluctant Queen: Tudor Historical Novel About Mary Rose Tudor, the Defiant Little Sister of King Henry VIII

4.0 out of 5 stars An unusual subject., 18 Jan 2014
I quite enjoyed this book as I had not seen any other books on this subject before. I have read a lot of Phillipa Gregory books and this one is definitely not up to that standard but it kept my interest to the end.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £20  (Christmas Tree Lights)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £20 (Christmas Tree Lights)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good present if you need to send one through the post., 18 Jan 2014
This Gift card was andexcellent purchase for my sister-in-law's Christmas present. She lives at the opposite end of the country from me and posting a present is so expensive these days. There are so many things to choose from on Amazon and she told me that she enjoyed choosing something she really wanted.

Dissolution (The Shardlake Series)
Dissolution (The Shardlake Series)
by C. J. Sansom

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, 18 Jan 2014
I had already read all the books in this series and bought this one for a friend's Christmas present. For anyone who enjoys a murder mystery combined with history this is a must. It is brilliantly written giving a very real sense of the Tudor period. The characters are extremely well drawn and believable and the story keeps you guessing to the end. Can't recommend the Matthew Shardlake series by C.J. Sansom highly enough and my friend was thrilled to bits too!!

Acoustic Guitar Keyring - G1K
Acoustic Guitar Keyring - G1K
Offered by Home Barn Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little gift, 18 Jan 2014
This item arrived promptly, undamaged and packaged well. The person who received it as a gift was very happy with it. Don't know how durable it will prove to be but, for the price, it was most acceptable.

Daisy by Marc Jacobs Shower Gel 150ml
Daisy by Marc Jacobs Shower Gel 150ml
Offered by PerfumesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt service, 12 Dec 2013
I chose a five star rating because there was nothing bad about this purchase. The ordering was easy, it was delivered promptly and in good condition and it was exactly as I expected. Excellent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5