Profile for S. Squirrell > Reviews

Content by S. Squirrell

S. Squirrell "Suffolk Insomniac" (Suffolk, UK)

ESUMIC® L Shape 5 PIN LED Light Strip Adaptor Connector for 5050 RGBW Strip Light White (10 pack)
Offered by mixed-gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 10 Feb. 2016
Excellent Service. Arrived very promptly (delivery within 3 working days to Spain!!) and the product looks good quality - providing it works OK it should make installation of LEDs easier.

Kensington Ci75m W'less Notebook Mouse - Neutral Colour (Black/Orange)
Kensington Ci75m W'less Notebook Mouse - Neutral Colour (Black/Orange)
Offered by eQbit

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little item, thoroughly recommend., 10 Jun. 2009
I use this with my NC20 and really love it. It is hassle free, just plug into USB port and use, no other action required. Cover has a great magnet mechanism to facilitate easy changing of batteries. There is also a cable to use in event of flat battery, that is neatly stored in the battery compartment. Great shape to use, prefer it to my desktop mouse and intend to replace it with this too. :-)

Exercise Physiology: Energy, Nutrition, and Human Performance (Exercise Physiology ( MC Ardle))
by William D. McArdle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 1st year BSc Sport / Human Biology - Comprehensive, 15 May 2008
I have just finished by 1st year BSc Human biology and found this book very useful.... Great for general physiology themes as well as sports physiology. I even used it for information on a bomb calorimetry report!

Really useful information at the end of each chapter with detailed referencing and CD rom guide with reference lists you can print.... therefore great for searching original sources.

I cannot imagine you would be dissapointed with this purchase. It's an investment!

Philips 32PFL5522D - 32" Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV - With Freeview (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV from a TV Hater!!!!, 18 Mar. 2008
I reluctantly got a TV for my little girl as I had been without one for over a year!!! Got used to the peace and quiet which was lovely.... however eventually gave in to this model and I have absolutely no complaints. For the price this is an excellent deal. My cousin has a Sony, and in my opinion, this is almost as good for half the price. Go buy one! ;-)

Rowenta Frontal Precision DG7140G0 Steam Generator, Fast Heat Up, 2400 Watts
Rowenta Frontal Precision DG7140G0 Steam Generator, Fast Heat Up, 2400 Watts

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate! - Life is too short not to buy one!, 6 Jun. 2007
My mum kept raving about her 'Steam Generator Iron' and how good it was 'it cuts my ironing in half' she said. I thought to myself, 'yeah right mum!!' Anyway, she said I could borrow it. I was hooked. I used to sneak in and pinch it whilst she was at work. Anyway, I thought 'this is no good to keep borrowing hers' so I purchased this one (even better than my mum's :-) ! )

Life is too short to iron, and this appliance really does cut ironing time in half. The results are a pleasure to see. This is from someone who used to return from holiday in July and still had holiday clothes at the bottom of the linen basket at Christmas!!! Now my ironing is always up to date (nearly!).

Don't procrastinate any longer. BUY IT!!! Worth every penny!! :-)

Stand and Deliver!: And other Brilliant Ways to Give Birth
Stand and Deliver!: And other Brilliant Ways to Give Birth
by Emma Mahony

5.0 out of 5 stars Great advice for second time mum, 6 Jun. 2007
After a very long first birth with pethidine, an epidural and almost a c-section, I decided I wanted a different experience this time round...... I read the book cover to cover and re-read some parts over again.. needless to say it put me in the right frame of mind and helped to make me feel that I was in control of the situation.

The result? I arrived at the hospital at 8pm and my beautiful second daughter 'Freya' was born just before 10pm with no pain relief except a little gas and air.

Great book, easy to read, worth every penny. A must for all you pregnant ladies out there. Happy Birthing! PS. Im just a down to earth kinda girl - Im not an 'Earth Mother!'