Profile for AdaamOfTheNorth > Reviews

Content by AdaamOfTheNorth

AdaamOfTheNorth

VonHaus by Designer Habitat PREMIUM Slim TV Wall Bracket for 33 - 60 inch LCD, LED & Plasma TV. Super-strength Load Capacity up to 75KG, 15 degree Tilt mechanism up/down, Max VESA 660x450
Offered by Designer Habitat

1.0 out of 5 stars LG owners do not buy, 26 July 2011
I bought this for my LG 32" tv and discovered the following

- The holes for the bolts for connecting the bracket to the tv do not fit. Lucky my dad could cut new holes for the bolts.
- The bracket is visable from, near enough, a straight on view.

It's a bracket clearly not suitable for a tv of 32 inches, maybe for a bigger model it could be suitable.

Will not be returning it due to the poor customer reviews based on other reviews here on amazon.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2012 4:06 PM GMT

Big Daddy [DVD] [1999]
Big Daddy [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars All Time Classic, 4 Feb 2011
This review is from: Big Daddy [DVD] [1999] (DVD)
First time I watched this I was only a child and found it hilarious and as I grew older I noticed a lot of jokes there for adults as well. Adam Sandler always brings the goods for a good comedy and this is personally one of my favourite films from him. Well worth the buy!

XCSOURCE For XBOX 360 Optical RCA Audio Adapters Cable HDMI Cable GA82
XCSOURCE For XBOX 360 Optical RCA Audio Adapters Cable HDMI Cable GA82
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 4 Feb 2011
I bought this because I use a Turtle Beach X41 for my Xbox 360 and this allows me to use it whilst still using the HDMI cable. This enables you to use a optical audio cable which gives you great sound. The HDMI cable was just a bonus extra and it gives a great image, better than a cheap one from argos, as it is gold plated.

American Pie 7: Book Of Love [DVD]
American Pie 7: Book Of Love [DVD]

1.0 out of 5 stars Not an American Pie, 24 Dec 2010
Terrible film.

No great storyline to it what so ever. The "Stifler" of the film is no way near the calibre of Seann William Scott or any other less convincing Stifler.

Wouldn't recommend to buy at all.