Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now
Profile for Mr. Ian D. Hurdley > Reviews

Content by Mr. Ian D. Hurdley

Mr. Ian D. Hurdley (Andalucia, Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Anker Bluetooth Folio Keyboard Case for iPad 4 / 3 / 2 - Smart Case with Auto Sleep / Wake, Comfortable Keys and Extra Long Battery Life
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 10 April 2016
A simple but versatile piece of kit which both protects the iPad and makes it easy to use in places like bars, aircraft Sears, and even just when you don't feel like booth nag up your laptop.

The Acupuncture Handbook: How acupuncture works and how it can help you
The Acupuncture Handbook: How acupuncture works and how it can help you

5.0 out of 5 stars A comprehensive, readable overview of traditional acupuncture, 26 Jan. 2016
I studied under Angela nearly forty years ago and was impressed by her then, and by her husband John. I was interested to see this book and on reading it I was delighted again at her communication skills.

Cry of Wonder
Cry of Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Humility and Authority Go Hand In Hand, 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Cry of Wonder (Kindle Edition)
I think this is one of the most important books I have ever read. I am so thankful that he was able to compete it shortly before he was called home. RIP Father Gerry.

Ring Cyba-Lite Vega LED Lantern - Black/Grey
Ring Cyba-Lite Vega LED Lantern - Black/Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, 28 Jan. 2014
The ideal emergency lantern, but also a great lamp for sitting outside after the sun's gone down. Glad I bought it.

Garmin nuvi 2545LMT 5" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts
Offered by SuStuu

4.0 out of 5 stars Great satnav at a great price, 24 Sept. 2013
This is my third GPS in-car device. The other two, Navman and TomTom, were good machines but the Navman wasn't compatible with the Mac OS, and the TomTom managed to lose all the maps but not let me reload anything.
So far, this machine has done what I want of it, plus it lets me keep a check on my fuel costs and 'green' driving style.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 3000 Three-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars A brand that I know and trust, 24 Sept. 2013
My previous brush was a Braun and it gave long, reliable service, so naturally I replaced it with another Braun.

Oral-B 3D White Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - Pack of 4
Oral-B 3D White Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars The right tool for the job, 24 Sept. 2013
I don't believe in buying 'compatibles'; I've had too many bad experiences in the past. If I need a part, I'll go to the manufacturer. That way I'll know it was made for my device and it will work.

Philips Dual Precision HQ8/50 Replacement Shaving Heads
Philips Dual Precision HQ8/50 Replacement Shaving Heads
Offered by D-Wave Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars The right tool for the job, 24 Sept. 2013

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB  [Previous Generation]
Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB [Previous Generation]

4.0 out of 5 stars A great gift., 24 Sept. 2013
I bought this for my wife and she is delighted with it. mainly uses it to download books, but also to access her emails when travelling.

Symmetry: The Ordering Principle (Wooden Books Gift Book)
Symmetry: The Ordering Principle (Wooden Books Gift Book)
by David Wade

5.0 out of 5 stars Macro to Micro, 5 Aug. 2012
This small book is one of a large series from Wooden Books.Beautifully illustrated and simply written, it spells out an amazing insight into the presence and importance of symmetry in our universe, from the sub-atomic to the largest systems in the universe.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3