Profile for Andy Ayres > Reviews

Content by Andy Ayres

Andy Ayres (Godalming, Surrey United Kingdom)

Mohammed in Diapers
Mohammed in Diapers

5.0 out of 5 stars No humour?, 31 Jan. 2015
Great cartoons. This book is funny and inoffensive. I wonder why Muslims extremists appear to have no sense of humor. It doesn't just apply to them, all religious extremist appear to lose their sense of humor. The world would be a so much more pleasant place if we all laughed a bit more, that included Muslims.

Frostfire Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light
Frostfire Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light
Offered by Innovationstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent light, 10 Jan. 2015
Excellent. I have a few of these and they work really well even in the winter when there's not much sun. so long as you keep moving the light stays on. I have these up the drive to my garage. Saved so much effort compared to laying in power cables it was going to be a temporary fix but it's staying.

There Must be a Better Way
There Must be a Better Way
by Freddy Bannister

5.0 out of 5 stars A Piece of Music Entertainment History, 17 Nov. 2004
This is an excellent book full of interesting facts from the early days of rock music. Written by one of the entrepreneurs without whom we would not have the rock spectaculars and festivals of today. A fascinating insight into the real goings on behind the scenes. Some great backstage stuff... It's also a great read.

The Meaning of Liff
The Meaning of Liff
by Douglas Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars The only book you will ever need - almost, 25 Nov. 1999
This review is from: The Meaning of Liff (Paperback)
I'm now on my second copy having worn out the first. It's travelled with me throughout the world and made me laugh even on the most boring flights and in the most tedious airport. Can be used anywhere when you want to embarrass yourself by laughing out loud.