Profile for I. Abbott > Reviews

Zoggs Kick Buoy
Zoggs Kick Buoy
Offered by Herbert Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi purpose Buoy, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Zoggs Kick Buoy (Sports Apparel)
One of the only floats that can be used both for arms and legs. Does the job of two floats in one. Save yourself some space in your swim bag!

[SF Matte Grey]- Rearth Ringke SLIM for LG Google Nexus 4 SF Premium Hard Case - ECO Package [Revised Version]
Offered by Ringke Official UK Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 8 Oct 2013
Excellent case. It really is slim and fits the G4 well protecting that fragile glass back of the phone. Only reason not 5 stars is I had to wait 4 weeks for the Grey cover to be delivered.

The Damocles Plot
The Damocles Plot

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable!, 13 May 2013
This review is from: The Damocles Plot (Kindle Edition)
Great aviation crime thriller with a comedy twist. I particularly enjoyed reading about Captain Wilf Jagger and his efforts to keep his airline afloat and also the characters of the criminal underworld. Would recommend especially to those interested in aviation.

Rip Curl Gents Watch Trestles A1015
Rip Curl Gents Watch Trestles A1015

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good but be careful!, 11 Jun 2011
Adds a bit of colur to your wrist which is why I bought one. However, the one I received is RED despite the picture showing a yellow one! So read the description carefully. Luckerly I was unsure which I like more red or yellow so I will keep the one I got.

Other than that I am pleased with the watch. The face is identical to the other watch I ordered (A1026). Got lots of water funtionality. Great for surfing and sailing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2013 7:11 PM GMT

Rip Curl A1026 Black Men's Digital Wrist Watch
Rip Curl A1026 Black Men's Digital Wrist Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a beautiful thing!, 11 Jun 2011
Just received my delivery of the Rip Curl A1026 Ocean search. It is a very impressive watch to look at. Lots of functions. Gonna use mine for sailing rather than surfing since it has tides, moon phase countdown etc. This is my second Riptide watch, the other one is still going strong after 5 years but is now a bit battered. If your looking for a chunky cool looking digital watch with plenty of water functionality this has to be in you wish list.

Samsung H104 16GB Full High Definition Flash Camcorder - Black, (10x Optical, 2.7 inch wide LCD, 4.7MP Still, Optical Image Stabilizer, Full HD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Camcorder, 24 Mar 2010
I have had this camcorder for a couple of weeks now and have been very impressed. I bought it mainly based on price and a very good 'which' review (got a best buy).

My first impressions are the image quality is amazing. The menus seem to be easy to use (no need to look at the manual). It is compact and light with an automatic lens cover. On full HD super fine quality it will record over 2 hours of vid. Although on this setting you have to have a steady hand! With the 16GB internal memory no need for any additional cards. I have taken some still photos with it and these are very good. There is noticable shutter lag though.

Still playing with it and dicovering all the many features. But I am very pleased. A great improvement on my old Sony DV tape corder! I would recommend.