ARRAY(0xa7742c48)

Crucial M500 960GB 2.5 inch SATA Solid State Drive
Crucial M500 960GB 2.5 inch SATA Solid State Drive
Offered by Willy's Widgets

5.0 out of 5 stars If your buying a 400Gb SSD spend the extra, 28 Aug 2013
SSD are still expensive vs hard drives, but if you need the speed, then spend the extra on this, my laptop flies. No occasional glitches in video. I am a very happy chappy.

Tenda W311MI 150Mbps Wireless USB Network Interface Card
Tenda W311MI 150Mbps Wireless USB Network Interface Card
Offered by Accessory Land

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and works well, 31 July 2013
Needed for and small handheld project and require to be small enough not to get knocked off. Worked first time. Excellent.

Patriot PSF32GLSABUSB Autobahn 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Patriot PSF32GLSABUSB Autobahn 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive

3.0 out of 5 stars Compact, 31 July 2013
Purchased this to fit in a small handheld project, and need it ensure that it couldn't be knocked off in use. Excellent, but a bit of a pig to get out, when I occasionally need to remove it.

TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy, 31 July 2013
Purchased this for an old gentleman to use for Skype, so he could communicate with his family all over the world. The camera was delivered promptly, and worked immediately I plugged it in and power up Skype. The image was clear and not blurry in the when seated at 1.5 metres.

Neewer Digital Timer Remote EZA-C1 For Canon Powershot G10 /G11/EOS 1000D(Rebel Xs)/500D(Rebel X1i)/450D(Rebel Xsi)/400D(Rebel Xti)/350D(Rebel Xt)/300D/300/300V/50E/50/33/30
Offered by iTekLife UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Im going to enjoy playing with this., 16 Mar 2013
I wanted something simple to use and it is. Worked fine when a tested it on a moon animation. I just need to get the exposure settings on the camera right.

Clip USB 30.0 Mega Webcam Web Cam Camera Mic for PC Yahoo MSN
Clip USB 30.0 Mega Webcam Web Cam Camera Mic for PC Yahoo MSN

3.0 out of 5 stars Its only says TWO mega pixels. Or 2MEGR pixels as it says on the front of the camera. Zoom into the image., 16 Mar 2013
I needed a camera, saw this one, and thought I would check it out, as it was too good to be true. I think the only 30 is it is about 30mm in diameter. The image is about as good as my mark one iSight.

Logitech Speaker Stand FOR IPAD Wired Active
Logitech Speaker Stand FOR IPAD Wired Active
Offered by AzelaS

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but, 20 July 2012
Love it. Use it in the office every day. But I need a USB socket in the front to plug in a keyboard. Like a big keyboard to mash.

Kenko Lens2scope Angled Spotting Scope Adapter for Canon SLR Lenses
Kenko Lens2scope Angled Spotting Scope Adapter for Canon SLR Lenses

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, 15 Jun 2012
I bought this because I have a couple of Canon lens I done use. It is now in my camera bag, and I use it just when I want to watch the wild life. Note that still camera zoom lenses do not "focus track" like a video camera lens. When you zoom in and out using a zoom lens you will need to refocus. If you don't have a telescope but have some old lens I would recommend this unless you got £500 for a good set of binoculars or a telescope.

Aluminum Pencil Shape Stylus Pen BLACK
Aluminum Pencil Shape Stylus Pen BLACK
Offered by bIT-Service - Important: Unless otherwise noted, we sell the GERMAN version of this product (considering keyb layout QWERTZ, labels). UK-Plug included

5.0 out of 5 stars Chunky but right, 15 Jun 2012
Not for dedicate handed, ladies. It feels weighty and just seems to be the right, even when being used on an iPhone. When I have used other pointers, that are more like biros, it feels I have to push quite firmly, with the is is just the right weight and it works every time.

RII ProMini 2.4GHz Tiny Wireless Keyboard (Built-in TouchPad/Laser Pointer) - Black
Offered by Gissar Tech

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Bluetooth, 15 Jun 2012
Thought this was bluetooth, wrong. It maybe 2.4Ghz, but it has a dedicated usb stubby plug, so okay if you have a usb port, but not usable with my iPad. I now use it when visiting sites that don't have keyboards and mice. Its okay to use for 10-15 minutes, but after that you may wish to have a full size board.

Page: 1 | 2