Profile for Becky > Reviews

Becky

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks 125g
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks 125g
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars This and Bio Oil is the best combination, 11 Jan. 2015
I used this product during pregnancy of my first and second child. This was great for me in preventing stretch marks. I used it religiously from 3 months onwards with both. It become invaluable towards the end of my pregnancy when I developed the red itchy spots and provided much needed relief. It is important not to scratch your skin and I would rub this instead when I felt the urge. I would definitely recommend using this and Bio oil worked for me. I have no obvious marks and can still wear my bikini. I saying that I do think if you are going to get stretch marks its not something you can prevent but using cream will minimise effects as much as possible.

Birkenstock Kids Roma 033731 White 30 EU
Birkenstock Kids Roma 033731 White 30 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Check the size conversions first, 11 Jan. 2015
This product sizing can differ from usual UK sizing so check first. The product was great and my daughter 'lived in' these during our 12 month stay in Spain. Perfect for kids that need hard wearing shoes!

Carriwell Maternity Support Band (Medium, Black)
Carriwell Maternity Support Band (Medium, Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked okay for light support, 11 Jan. 2015
This product was okay I did use it for a while however I would say there are better support product out there and wouldn't purchase again.

Finest Quality Double Sided Satin Ribbon, French Ruban, Nastro,Neotrims is the Best Quality at a Great Wholesale Price and in Wide Sizes of 50mm( 2") & 19mm( ¾") For Weddings, Apparel and Sewing Or Crafts, Its Beautiful!
Offered by NEOTRIMS:RIBBONS,CRAFTS AND FABRICS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 11 Jan. 2015
These ribbons were great! I used them for wrapping the handle of my bridesmaids bouquets the wide width meant I used less.

WMA 15 Color Face Concealer Camouflage Palette Makeup W195
WMA 15 Color Face Concealer Camouflage Palette Makeup W195

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time, 11 Jan. 2015
This item took and awfully long time to be delivered. When it did i'd even forgotten I purchased the item! When I used the palette the colours were extremely hard to apply to the brush, not of a cream base more like plastic. I couldn't use it for the purpose I wanted which was to do contouring make up. Don't waste your time.

100 White LED Solar Powered Garden Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
100 White LED Solar Powered Garden Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
Offered by Consumer Lighting

2.0 out of 5 stars These didn't work, 11 Jan. 2015
These didn't work. I got them to turn on a total of 2 times. Bought them for a garden party however they didn't work on the day. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and kept them up for 6 months - no change! I wouldn't recommend this product they are a waste of money instead I used my outdoor Christmas lights.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2015 11:48 AM GMT

2pc New Queen/Standard Silk~y Satin Pillow Case Multiple Colors (grey)
2pc New Queen/Standard Silk~y Satin Pillow Case Multiple Colors (grey)
Offered by KimBe(Delivery15-23 days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than actual silk, 11 Jan. 2015
I purchased these as I have afro Caribbean hair. My hair dresser advised I use a silk pillowcase to stop my hair breaking during sleep. These pillow cases are not silk but a satin material which was what I wanted. Silk is a difficult material to wash and often can require special hand washing to retain the material in its original state. These pillowcases are more practical as can be machine washed with not problems and serve the purpose perfectly!

Hagerty Jewel Clean - The Perfect Way To Clean Items Of Jewellery With A Little Brush To Help You
Offered by Groceries R US

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend it!, 11 Jan. 2015
This stuff worked great on my diamond rings, silver crystal rings, and earrings. I would recommend it!

Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Avalanche Escape Set
Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Avalanche Escape Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Review before purchase to aviod disappointment, 11 Jan. 2015
This new Thomas set is great however their are some drawbacks, The total length of the design is extremely long. It exceeded our little boys train table and even the large dining table. This was important as if the avalanche dipper didn't line up exactly the circuit would get stuck meaning it must be on a perfectly flat surface to function properly. We had to keep adjusting it to get it right. Also the track connections do require an adult which defeats the object of a child's toy. You will have to help them with this toy. In the end we purchased another set from the range and used it without the avalanche dipper and it worked perfectly when set up by an adult and we could fit it on his train table. There are many you tube reviews on this toy if in doubt prior to purchase. We have grown fond of Thomas since my happy chappy took an interest and overall we like the new Thomas train sets.

Wilton "EU" White White Icing Color
Wilton "EU" White White Icing Color
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect white, 11 Jan. 2015
This stuff is great! I wondered for ages how I could achieve the white butter cream icing. Used lurpack first and that looked good but didn't quite make it as white as I would have liked for my wedding cake. This icing colour is perfect!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5