Profile for Una Walsh > Reviews

Content by Una Walsh

Una Walsh

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Heart Quest (A Celta Novel Book 5)
Heart Quest (A Celta Novel Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 May 2013
Robin D Owens has created a wonderful world of Flair and magic. I wish I could visit Celta, More Please and soon.

Heart Search (A Celta Novel Book 10)
Heart Search (A Celta Novel Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 May 2013
Robin D Owens has done it again. Another visit to Celta, another great adventure into a world and culture I love.

Angels' Flight: A Guild Hunter Collection
Angels' Flight: A Guild Hunter Collection
by Nalini Singh

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, 6 Feb. 2013
The usual high standard from Ms Singh. A must buy for me and never disappointed. All her books have a sot on the keeper shelf.

Bosch KGN30VL20G No Frost Freestanding Fridge Freezer
Bosch KGN30VL20G No Frost Freestanding Fridge Freezer

4.0 out of 5 stars Long Life Bosch, 28 Jan. 2013
We have had our Bosch fridge freezer for at least 10 years. We plan to replace this with another Bosch fridge freezer.
The only reason for replacement is to do with the freezer which keeps being left open slightly by family members who visit and go into the freezer looking for ice lollys and ice cream. In doing so they have broken the doors.

Also we have rearranged the kitchen and now require a left hand opening fridge. We feel at this time it would be better to replace the F/F with a similar model from Bosch

Tragic Stories and Tall Tales
Tragic Stories and Tall Tales

4.0 out of 5 stars Dark, 22 Aug. 2012
Short, dark, existential, more poetry than prose. Deeply thought provoking. A series of very short stories written in rhyme.- Disclaimer I am the authors very proud aunt.

Whoops!: Why everyone owes everyone and no one can pay
Whoops!: Why everyone owes everyone and no one can pay
by John Lanchester

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, 27 Jan. 2012
This book is very readable, entertaining, and informative. It brings all the diverse factors that led to the global crash and explains very well indeed. I have no background in economics and figures make my head hurt, but this guy will make you understand even complex things. Highly recommended.

The Very Best of the Drifters
The Very Best of the Drifters

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, 13 Dec. 2011
The Drifters are the sound of lazy summer days of my teens. To hear The Drifters never fails to put a smile on my face. This collection is the sound of happiness to me. This is the second time I have purchased this album, the last one wore out.

Dragon Bound (Elder Races Novels)
Dragon Bound (Elder Races Novels)
by Thea Harrison
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 30 Oct. 2011
I really loved this story, so much I immediately bought the next two and pre-ordered the fourth. I just loved the idea of a thief who, in the midst of a dragons hoard would steal a penny and leave another in its place with a note of apology. Good engaging rollicking story with fun and romance, just the way I like 'em.

Cyberevolution VII: Rules of Engagement
Cyberevolution VII: Rules of Engagement

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong classification, 2 Oct. 2011
Something is wrong with this book on the Kindle, it seems to have been classified as a magazine or similar publication. It won't return to the beginning, nor will it join a collection. That said it is a nice little story.

Never Again (Wizards of Nevermore)
Never Again (Wizards of Nevermore)
by Michele Bardsley
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars New Series, 12 Jun. 2011
I enjoy this authors other series and bought this on the strength of that. I liked this and I feel that the series is going to get stronger.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5