Profile for Una Walsh > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Rusted Veins: A Sabina Kane Novella
Rusted Veins: A Sabina Kane Novella

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 21 Dec. 2013
Nice little addition to this series. Sabina Kane is an automatic buy and this short is a welcome return to this world for a nice little story.

Feather's Blossom
Feather's Blossom

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Feather's Blossom (Kindle Edition)
Truly TOOO short no real Characters with any depth, no real story, not worth the money, find something else to buy.

A Tale of Two Dragons (Dragon Kin series)
A Tale of Two Dragons (Dragon Kin series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 3 Dec. 2013
An automatic buy for me. The Dragon books are wonderful, so funny. If you like comedy, Treat yourself, you won't regret it.

Crazy People: The Crazy for You Stories
Crazy People: The Crazy for You Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Dec. 2013
I really love this author, and would buy anthing she writes. This wee book would appeal most to aspiring authors as it gives insight into the process of writing. I enjoyed this because Crazy People is one of my favourite books.

Here There Be Monsters (Iron Seas)
Here There Be Monsters (Iron Seas)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Oct. 2013
This novella was the first of the Iron Seas I read. On the strength of this story I bought the Iron Duke, A real KEEPER, awonderful story and a wonderful world, The best Steam-punk I have read. This series is now an automatic buy for me. Strange to say , but I have not liked Ms Brooks previous series Demonica.

Grim (Tornians Book 1)
Grim (Tornians Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Oct. 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. This author could become a favourite, more like this please. I hope this is part of a series, there seems to have been a previous story but I can't find it on Amazon.

Tethered (Novella): The Further Adventures of Archimedes Fox and Captain Corsair (Iron Seas)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovin' it, 6 Jun. 2013
This series has become a MUST buy. I find this world fascinating, and each new adventure is fresh and exciting.

Hearts and Swords: Four Original Stories of Celta
Hearts and Swords: Four Original Stories of Celta

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovin' it, 6 Jun. 2013
Cela has become an absolute MUST buy. I wish I could emigrate, the culture is fasinating and the stories are riveting.

Dragon Storm (Dragon Knights)
Dragon Storm (Dragon Knights)

4.0 out of 5 stars Smashing, 6 Jun. 2013
I love this series. I hope the author publishes many more. The stories are nice. and I have run out of things to say.

Prince of Spies (Dragon Knights)
Prince of Spies (Dragon Knights)

4.0 out of 5 stars Smashing, 6 Jun. 2013
Bianca D'Arc is fast becoming a must buy. I have thoroughly enjoyed this series so far and hope she more inspiration for many more books.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5