Profile for C. A. Pitfield > Reviews

Faber-Castell Polychromos Colour Pencils Tin Of 60
Faber-Castell Polychromos Colour Pencils Tin Of 60
Price: 58.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 10 July 2014
Brilliant value, the best coloured pencils and really fast delivery. Bought these after someone purchased the set of 36 from me which I originally purchased. Highly recommend.

Chasing the Rose: An Adventure in the Venetian Country
Chasing the Rose: An Adventure in the Venetian Country
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars For Rosé Lovers, 17 May 2014
Loved this book. Drove me mad at times due to me constantly moving from kindle to Internet so that I could see what the roses mentioned look like, learn more about them and see if still available. The story was most interesting and a very good read. Have told friends about it who have also purchased.

Brax Women'S Jeans -  Blue - Blau (Dark Blue) - 36W/32L (Brand Size: 46)
Brax Women'S Jeans - Blue - Blau (Dark Blue) - 36W/32L (Brand Size: 46)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brax Jeans are the best, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: BRAX Women's Jeans (Apparel)
Purchased my first pair of jeans in my lifetime, 63! Loved them so much I went on line to try and buy some more. Found the measurements confusing but measured the pair I have and ordered very pleased that they fit perfectly. As with all trousers I have to shorten them but this is not a problem. Great when one finds a good brand and be able to continue to obtain. Highly recommend and the price was good for such quality.

Babyliss Pro Black 3-in-1 Styleair Powerful Airstyler with 3 Interchangeable Brushes
Offered by Funky Moose
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hairdryer, 2 Mar 2014
Though small and not that hot this is perfect for my needs. Do not usually fully dry my hair with a dryer and this makes this tool perfect for finishing off rolling under of hair.

Long Walk to Freedom
Long Walk to Freedom
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 10.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Group, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Long Walk to Freedom (Audio CD)
Saw Ladysmith Black Mambazo group live a few years ago, this disc bought back happy memories. Have to like to hear voices without music to enjoy.

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy
Price: 2.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 22 Feb 2014
Glad when this book was finished. Saw the films of previous BJ which is why I purchased this one but not an absorbing
Read.

Silence
Silence
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Boring Book!, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Silence (Kindle Edition)
Found this book to be very much a teenage read (stretched out story line) and did something I rarely do, skip to the end to see that my thoughts about where it was going were correct.

Hidden
Hidden
Price: 0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Short Read, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Hidden (Kindle Edition)
I have not read any of B. Taylor Bradford books for a very long time and enjoyed this. Was to short but still enjoyable.

Cornwall in Watercolour 2014 Calendar
Cornwall in Watercolour 2014 Calendar
by Ray Balkwill
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Pictures, 12 Dec 2013
Arrived quickly. I know the artist and like his pictures so purchased this calendar for a friend. Worth buying for one's self too!

Paul Hollywood's Pies and Puds
Paul Hollywood's Pies and Puds
by Paul Hollywood
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 12 Dec 2013
Received quickly. Forever saying I will not buy any more cookbooks! So pleased I bought this one. Pastry baking at it's best and much more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3