Profile for Mac > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Draper 73728 165 mm Soft-Grip Precision Straight Pruning Secateurs
Draper 73728 165 mm Soft-Grip Precision Straight Pruning Secateurs

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting daily use in the garden..., 30 Jun. 2014
cutting stems, nipping out little buds or leaves to encourage plants to bush out. They are sharp with a simple locking system. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

Pulsin 250g Brown Rice Protein Powder
Pulsin 250g Brown Rice Protein Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal ingredient for my home made smoothies, 30 Jun. 2014
This was a trial purchase for me. I've used it solely blended with different fruits, coconut water & a little yogurt for a morning smoothie. Yes there's a slight powdery residue on the palate but it's not off putting. The fresh fruits mask any hint of flavour from the powder so I'm more than happy to head off & order a larger bag.

Kong Genius Leo, XL
Kong Genius Leo, XL
Offered by BuyAllMeans

1.0 out of 5 stars Meh! Try another shape & avoid this one., 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Kong Genius Leo, XL (Misc.)
Silly me...Wish I'd read the reviews on this one. I was too easily swayed by its connectivity potential to the other kong toy I purchased. (So far the other one is still in one piece). They soon separated though & the neck part of this "Genius" got chewed quickly to breaking point. I had to cut it down in case my one year old Gordon Setter ate it once it felt apart completely (he'll eat anything!) It now resembles a mini rugby ball but it's not long for this world. 2 days worth of play/monitored chew time is all we got.

Kong Stuff-a-Ball, Large
Kong Stuff-a-Ball, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kong Stuff-a-Ball, Large (Misc.)
We get daily use out of this toy.

Filled up occasionally with treats (gravy bones) or more often his regular mealtime biscuits the boy enjoys following the ball around picking up what it drops after he's given it a punt with his paw. There's rarely one left lying on the rug after he's done hoovering up!

S10-Simon -Mens fleecy lined twin gusset slippers. 10 -Dark Brown
S10-Simon -Mens fleecy lined twin gusset slippers. 10 -Dark Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Chappie!, 26 Mar. 2014
No complaints from the other half. "Comfortable & warm", says he. Rubberised sole allows brief outdoor use in the garden.
Bought a couple of pairs as price was good.

Cushion Airweb Webbing 85" (210cm) Adjs Dog Training Police Lead 6 way lead 10 COLOURS (NAVY & FOREST)
Offered by K9 Training Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb lead, 26 Mar. 2014
I really enjoy using this lead with my Gordon setter. Lengthening & shortening as & when necessary. Soft on the hands, so if there is the occasional lurch forward, there's no burning or torn hands as result.

Womens Faux Suede Brown Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Warm Slippers Sizes UK 6
Womens Faux Suede Brown Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Warm Slippers Sizes UK 6
Offered by Top-Designer-Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cosy, 26 Mar. 2014
Comfortable & warm. True to size. OK for nipping outside briefly to bring in/take out the bins as they have a rubberised sole.

Nylabone Dura Chew Original, Extra Large
Nylabone Dura Chew Original, Extra Large

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves it!, 26 Mar. 2014
My boy is a lively lad & a chewer. He has ruined many of his toys which ended up in the bin. I've just ordered a couple more of this product to replace a well chewed Nylabone. It was his first & he's had a lot of pleasure from it during the early dark & wet nights of winter when he couldn't play outside in the garden.

Good Boy Tripe Sticks 500 g
Good Boy Tripe Sticks 500 g

5.0 out of 5 stars "Woof!!" (translates to "Yes Please!"), 26 Mar. 2014
My boy loves these smelly tripe treats! Sizes are fairly uniform. Occasionally he gets two if they are on the thin side. When he's in the mood for one, he can be found staring intently at the drawer where they're kept. Obviously his kinetic powers have not yet emerged as the drawer remains closed until I decide to open it to reveal the treats within!

Deeply engraved solid brass 38mm circular pet tag
Deeply engraved solid brass 38mm circular pet tag
Offered by Engraving Studios

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item, 26 Mar. 2014
I bought this to replace the "stainless steel" tag I purchased from a well known national pet store as both the text was wearing away & the top layer of coating to reveal a brass base metal. This was after only 4 months - not fit for purpose at all.

With the enamelled engraved text on offer from this product it's very easy to read the information on the disc. The seller assures the enamelling will stay put, but if it should fade, the engraving is deep (unlike my shop bought purchase) so should remain legible.
The metal is good quality & substantial.
I've a large Gordon setter & this size is perfect for him so ideal for any large to extra large dogs.
The text I requested (below) was engraved in 5 lines on both sides. It doesn't look at all compressed or cramped.

If found
Contact
Tel No
House No/County
Postcode

I'm happy to recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2