Profile for R. Williamson > Reviews

Content by R. Williamson

R. Williamson "r3w" (Newcastle)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Chef Aid 10E00265 Fabric and Sweater Comb, Yellow
Chef Aid 10E00265 Fabric and Sweater Comb, Yellow
Offered by Neway247

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye Bye Bobbles, 1 Jan. 2014
Best thing I ever bought. No bobbles get past me now. Not sure how I lived without it. Horrified to think how shabby and bobbly my cardis looked in the past. Would definitely recommend to someone who is trying to save an old jumper from bobble overload.

Dermot O'leary Presents The Saturday Sessions 2013
Dermot O'leary Presents The Saturday Sessions 2013
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazzzzinggg Derrrrr!, 1 Jan. 2014
Ahh I love Dermot. Such a good album. Everyone in the house loves it, we can all have a good singalong and no one is unhappy if we play it in the car when out for a drive. Fabulous mix of singers and songs. I knew it would be brilliant because the radio two show is so good and this cd certainly does it justice. Will definitely be buying some more of these cds.

Butler's Grove Ginger Indulgence Gift Basket
Butler's Grove Ginger Indulgence Gift Basket

2.0 out of 5 stars Under indulgence..., 1 Jan. 2014
Really disappointed with this product. The box is really cheap and tacky as are all of the labels on the products. That wouldn't bother me if they were good value but they aren't, not high quality or indulgent in the slightest. Really misleading and I wish I had paid a little bit more for something of better quality from a better brand.

Burt's Bees Essential Kit Special Edition
Burt's Bees Essential Kit Special Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Beeeeeautiful, 1 Jan. 2014
Love Burt's Bees products, I tend to use beeswax based products now to help with my eczema rather than strong topical creams which can damage and weaken the skin. Excellent quality and they all smell fantastic.Love the lip balm, it's got a great zing to it that wakes me up in the morning before I go to work. Can't fault these products at all! I do wish they were a bit bigger though...

Ben Sherman Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black PU Strap BS030

5.0 out of 5 stars Tick tock top notch, 1 Jan. 2014
Really pleased with this watch, bought it for my Dad and he absolutely loves it! Not too fussy, classy style with a crisp clear face. Can't fault it at all. Cheeky bargain!

Film & TV Characters Mens 3 Pair SockShop Doctor Who Socks 6-11 Mens Assorted
Film & TV Characters Mens 3 Pair SockShop Doctor Who Socks 6-11 Mens Assorted
Offered by SockShop

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit with the Boyfriend, 1 Jan. 2014
Got my Boyfriend these for Christmas and I don't think I've ever seen him so happy! Fabulous quality and lovely packaging. Great for any Doctor Who fan, especially one who seems to have all the merchandise going! Would definitely recommend.

Katy Perry Meow EDP Spray 30ml
Katy Perry Meow EDP Spray 30ml

4.0 out of 5 stars MEOWWWW KATTY PURRYYY, 1 Jan. 2014
Lovely scent, just what I expected. Soft and sweet but with a mature edge. The pretty bling M necklace keeps falling off when I take the lid off which is a tad annoying but other than that it's really lovely. Very girly and feminine, would suit someone who enjoys sweet scents such as Angel.

EMARTBUY BLACKBERRY 8520 CURVE/ 9300 CURVE 3G DOTS PATTERN SILICON GEL SKIN COVER/CASE CLEAR + SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by emartbuyuk

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh. Boring!, 7 Dec. 2010
Fits well but thats the only good point. It's slimy and dusty inside, the pattern doesn't look very nice either, its patchy and faded in the middle. Not good!

MHRA Style Guide. A Handbook for Authors, Editors, and Writers of Theses. Second Edition.
by Glanville Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, 25 Sept. 2010
Great for english language students, would reccomend to all. Goes over the basics, but if you ever forgot how to style your writing, and you needed a reminder of form, this is a good buy.

Selected Poems of T. S. Eliot (Faber 80th Anniversary Edition)
Selected Poems of T. S. Eliot (Faber 80th Anniversary Edition)
by T. S. Eliot

5.0 out of 5 stars T S Eliot - all his poems, 25 Sept. 2010
All the poems you could ever need. Needed it for uni, not much else to say!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4