Profile for jb > Reviews

Panasonic CR2 3V Lithium Photo Battery
Panasonic CR2 3V Lithium Photo Battery
Offered by Premier Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, what can I say?, 21 Oct 2014
Nothing wrong with this battery, just does not fit my camera. My other half assures me it will "come in". Arrived well packaged and in quick time.

HTC Desire 610 - Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth ( Dark Purple )
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, good quality., 21 Oct 2014
This is for my husbands phone. He finds it gives good protection, although he isn't crazy about having to flip it open when he gets a "rare" phone call. I think it is smart and well made. It arrived well before we expected.

100% Polyester Black Clip On Tie
100% Polyester Black Clip On Tie

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 28 Aug 2014
Just the job for stewarding work, easy on and off. Safety item in case someone wants to grab one by one's tie

Downy Unstopables In Wash Booster, Packaging May Vary, 13.2 Ounce(Scent Name: Fresh Scent|Size: Pack of 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me., 7 Aug 2014
Maybe I don't use enough, but I don't smell anything much at all, and I add Lenor fabric conditioner. I won't buy this again, but I will try doubling the dose.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2014 9:47 AM BST

NEW Glacial Lava Style Red LED Acrylic Men Lady Cuff Wrist Watch White
NEW Glacial Lava Style Red LED Acrylic Men Lady Cuff Wrist Watch White
Offered by Angelo Caro(Hong Kong Shipping Delivery 15-25 Days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy hubby., 7 Aug 2014
I bought these to give to kids. The straps are too big for kids, but you can shorten them. My husband shortened one just enough to fit himself,he loves it.i think he looks as if he's been tagged! Bargain price.

H & L Russel Over The Door Organiser, 11 Pocket Soft Touch, Navy Blue, 112 x 48.2 cm
Offered by FINE STAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 7 Aug 2014
This is a great hanger for tools,shoes, cleaning stuff. I would recommend it. Loads of space, different size pockets, great for me.

Rachel Ellen Creepy Crawlies Writing Set
Rachel Ellen Creepy Crawlies Writing Set
Offered by Toy and Gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 7 Aug 2014
Cute stationery set for kids (those who still write not using a keyboard) . I bought these as gifts to send abroad, so I don't know how they will be received. They are lovely sets for kids, I did think that they were a bit pricey, but could not find anything better in the shops.

Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold
Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold
Offered by Babz Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Space saver, 4 Aug 2014
Bought this as a gift. I have one of my own, had it for years. Kids quite like folding clothes in it. Makes a nice near pile if you are storing on a shelf. Some stuff will need ironing again as the folds stay put. I would recommend this.clothing takes much less room up when folded with the organizer.

Fruit Of The Loom Mens Short Sleeve Oxford Shirt (2XL) (White)
Fruit Of The Loom Mens Short Sleeve Oxford Shirt (2XL) (White)
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Work shirt, 4 Aug 2014
My son needs a supply of white shirts for his job. He has a few with long sleeves, but I treated him to this for summer. It is nice material and washes well.

Magna Carta - copy - in black presentation tube
Magna Carta - copy - in black presentation tube
Offered by BuzzBase

5.0 out of 5 stars and looks nice in its scroll case, 4 Aug 2014
Got this to put away as a gift. I already have my own copy, this is the third one I have purchased. Interesting piece of history, and looks nice in its scroll case.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10