Profile for jb > Reviews

BRUSH STRIP HOOVER 912 with High Quality Guarantee
BRUSH STRIP HOOVER 912 with High Quality Guarantee
Offered by SJD Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Old vacuum comes back to life, 16 April 2015
Just what I required. New lease of life for my 20 plus year old Hoover. It picks up great, I wasn't totally surprised when I saw the difference in the bristle lengths, I think I only chnged the brushes once. I keep my old hoover upstairs, saves hauling my new bagless up and down. Ere's hoping for.nother 20 years.

Black Faux Leather Folding Chair Padded Seat & Back Rest Computer Office Chairs
Black Faux Leather Folding Chair Padded Seat & Back Rest Computer Office Chairs
Offered by KD & Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 3 April 2015
This chair is comfortable for short periods, folds to a really slim size to tuck away. We use it as an unobtrusive computer chair.

Universal solid rapid hear hobcooker  hotplate. 180mm 2000 watts.
Universal solid rapid hear hobcooker hotplate. 180mm 2000 watts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot, hotplate, 3 April 2015
This was fiddly to fit,but worth the effort. I knew the old hotplate wasn't working well, but I only realised how bad it had been when we replaced it. This new hotplate heats up quickly and remains really hot when turned right down. I can turn it off sooner and the cooking carries on. Glad I bought it, and would recommend.

CHEVRON GREY QUILT DUVET COVER SET WITH MATCHING CURTAINS and FITTED SHEET - DOUBLE
Offered by Stylishbedrooms

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price., 3 Mar. 2015
Whole set looks nice, but curtains are a bit thin at the window. Suits the colour scheme in our spare room

Rachel Ellen Woodland Creatures Writing Set
Rachel Ellen Woodland Creatures Writing Set
Offered by Gilt Edged Promotions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
Sent overseas as gift, child delighted

Panasonic CR2 3V Lithium Photo Battery
Panasonic CR2 3V Lithium Photo Battery
Offered by Gadgets Hut UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, what can I say?, 21 Oct. 2014
Nothing wrong with this battery, just does not fit my camera. My other half assures me it will "come in". Arrived well packaged and in quick time.

HTC Desire 610 - Leather Wallet Case Cover Pouch + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth ( Wallet Purple )
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, good quality., 21 Oct. 2014
This is for my husbands phone. He finds it gives good protection, although he isn't crazy about having to flip it open when he gets a "rare" phone call. I think it is smart and well made. It arrived well before we expected.

100% Polyester Black Clip On Tie
100% Polyester Black Clip On Tie
Offered by Kit4Security

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 28 Aug. 2014
Just the job for stewarding work, easy on and off. Safety item in case someone wants to grab one by one's tie

Downy Unstopables In Wash Booster, Packaging May Vary, 13.2 Ounce(Scent Name: Fresh Scent|Size: Pack of 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me., 7 Aug. 2014
Maybe I don't use enough, but I don't smell anything much at all, and I add Lenor fabric conditioner. I won't buy this again, but I will try doubling the dose.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2014 9:47 AM BST

NEW Glacial Lava Style Red LED Acrylic Men Lady Cuff Wrist Watch White
NEW Glacial Lava Style Red LED Acrylic Men Lady Cuff Wrist Watch White
Offered by Merry Harry (Delivery15-23 days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy hubby., 7 Aug. 2014
I bought these to give to kids. The straps are too big for kids, but you can shorten them. My husband shortened one just enough to fit himself,he loves it.i think he looks as if he's been tagged! Bargain price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10