Profile for jb > Reviews

Content by jb

jb

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
100pcs White Kraft Paper Tag Blank for Wedding Favour Cards,Gift Tag,DIY Tag,Luggage Tag,Price Label,Store Hang Tag (100) with heart
Offered by Party Best Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 15 Jan. 2016
I will use these for all gifts, nice and neat and plenty of them.

Hot Hands Hand Warmer
Hot Hands Hand Warmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Make 'm last, 15 Jan. 2016
If you wrap the warmer on clingfilm and /or place in a sealed plastic sandwich bag, you will get few more hours next day. I have yesterday's on my pocket now. From 2pm it is now 6.55pm and it is still warm.

KEDSUM Rechargeable Stick-on Anywhere 10-LED USB Charging Wireless Motion Sensing Closet Cabinet LED Night Light / Stairs Light with Magnetic Strip
Offered by KEDSUM-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty, 5 Jan. 2016
We keep. Re-siting our stick, can't decide where it's needed most. So handy and neat it fits in everywhere.

Hot Hands Instant Hand Warmers. 6 Pairs
Hot Hands Instant Hand Warmers. 6 Pairs
Offered by chexmobi

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing, 5 Jan. 2016
Great on a really cold day. If you seal them tight in a plastic bag, you can use again once.

Vax Air  Reach U90-MA-Re Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Vax Air Reach U90-MA-Re Upright Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2016
Good

Ladies Plain Smock Swing Womens Top Tunic Flared Mini Dress Plus Sizes 8-22 (16-18, Wine)
Offered by Right Style

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight for travel., 28 Dec. 2015
The o overclocking was a little tight on the back seam, but it didn't start d out too much. Hung it up on arrival and creases fell out, ideal for packing. Very comfortable,I bought a size bigger as I knew it would be clingy. Overall a bit of a bargain.

925 Sterling Silver 14mm Round Tube Hoop Creole Earrings
925 Sterling Silver 14mm Round Tube Hoop Creole Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Very wearable, 16 Dec. 2015
Really comfortable, my piercing was closing up and my ear was sore. I was unable to sleep wearing other earrings. I put these in the day they arrived and I haven't removed them yet. I would recommend them.They are tiny, but suit my short hairstyle.

Extra Large Mink Faux Fur Throw 200cm x 240cm Black
Extra Large Mink Faux Fur Throw 200cm x 240cm Black
Offered by WYNN24

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy, 17 Oct. 2015
This throw is bought as a gift so I don't know how it will be recieved. However it is the third one I have purchased, they really keep the warmth in on a bed, look good on a sofa, and are cosy as a wrap around on a chilly night in front of the tv.

Walsall Wheelbarrows Galvanized Wheelbarrow
Walsall Wheelbarrows Galvanized Wheelbarrow

5.0 out of 5 stars it will be a great help in the autumn when I want to empty ..., 22 Aug. 2015
Massive wheelbarrow, it will be a great help in the autumn when I want to empty all the old plants and tubs ready fro next spring.

Main filter unit - Panasonic MC-UL592 & MC-UL594
Main filter unit - Panasonic MC-UL592 & MC-UL594

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Aug. 2015
Arrived safely and was easy to fit. Works as it should.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13