Profile for jb > Reviews

Content by jb

jb

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
CHEVRON GREY QUILT DUVET COVER SET WITH MATCHING CURTAINS and FITTED SHEET - DOUBLE
Offered by Stylishbedrooms

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price., 3 Mar. 2015
Whole set looks nice, but curtains are a bit thin at the window. Suits the colour scheme in our spare room

Rachel Ellen Woodland Creatures Writing Set
Rachel Ellen Woodland Creatures Writing Set
Offered by Mish Mash Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
Sent overseas as gift, child delighted

Panasonic CR2 3V Lithium Photo Battery
Panasonic CR2 3V Lithium Photo Battery
Offered by Premier Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, what can I say?, 21 Oct. 2014
Nothing wrong with this battery, just does not fit my camera. My other half assures me it will "come in". Arrived well packaged and in quick time.

HTC Desire 610 - Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth ( Dark Purple )
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, good quality., 21 Oct. 2014
This is for my husbands phone. He finds it gives good protection, although he isn't crazy about having to flip it open when he gets a "rare" phone call. I think it is smart and well made. It arrived well before we expected.

100% Polyester Black Clip On Tie
100% Polyester Black Clip On Tie
Offered by Kit4Security

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 28 Aug. 2014
Just the job for stewarding work, easy on and off. Safety item in case someone wants to grab one by one's tie

Downy Unstopables In Wash Booster, Packaging May Vary, 13.2 Ounce(Scent Name: Fresh Scent|Size: Pack of 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me., 7 Aug. 2014
Maybe I don't use enough, but I don't smell anything much at all, and I add Lenor fabric conditioner. I won't buy this again, but I will try doubling the dose.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2014 9:47 AM BST

NEW Glacial Lava Style Red LED Acrylic Men Lady Cuff Wrist Watch White
NEW Glacial Lava Style Red LED Acrylic Men Lady Cuff Wrist Watch White
Offered by Merry Harry (Delivery15-23 days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy hubby., 7 Aug. 2014
I bought these to give to kids. The straps are too big for kids, but you can shorten them. My husband shortened one just enough to fit himself,he loves it.i think he looks as if he's been tagged! Bargain price.

H & L Russel Over The Door Organiser, 11 Pocket Soft Touch, Navy Blue, 112 x 48.2 cm
Offered by FINE STAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 7 Aug. 2014
This is a great hanger for tools,shoes, cleaning stuff. I would recommend it. Loads of space, different size pockets, great for me.

Rachel Ellen Creepy Crawlies Writing Set
Rachel Ellen Creepy Crawlies Writing Set
Offered by Boutique Gift Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 7 Aug. 2014
Cute stationery set for kids (those who still write not using a keyboard) . I bought these as gifts to send abroad, so I don't know how they will be received. They are lovely sets for kids, I did think that they were a bit pricey, but could not find anything better in the shops.

Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold
Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Space saver, 4 Aug. 2014
Bought this as a gift. I have one of my own, had it for years. Kids quite like folding clothes in it. Makes a nice near pile if you are storing on a shelf. Some stuff will need ironing again as the folds stay put. I would recommend this.clothing takes much less room up when folded with the organizer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10