ARRAY(0x11699fcc)

East of India Bless this house with love, friends & laughter plaque
Offered by Giftsfromhandpicked
Price: 5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for the new extension!, 1 April 2013
I got this as a little something to go on the wall in the new extension, it may only be small but looks lovely on the power wall - I love it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the unnecessary hairs, 13 Feb 2013
Unfortunately I was on steroids for the beginning part of the year due to my health. Not only did I gain a fair amount of weight, but I also got an unwanted moustache.... the wizzit solved that problem! Thankfully I don't have to use it anymore but it's handy to have just incase!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2013 7:37 PM GMT

Bradley Wiggins: My Time: An Autobiography
Bradley Wiggins: My Time: An Autobiography
by Bradley Wiggins
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wiggo!, 5 Jan 2013
Bought this as a present for my husband for Christmas, he loves it! Fast, efficient service as always. Very impressed!

Printed Gel Case Cover Skin And Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 3 3G 3GS / Retro Circles Design

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Fone Case, 4 Aug 2012
I just wanted a fun case for my 'old' i-phone. I spotted this, ordered it, received it within a couple of days and it fits the phone nicely. It's fun, bright, easy to find and suits my personality - bright and fun!

Inflatable Parrot (Small) 46cm
Inflatable Parrot (Small) 46cm
Offered by Martins Deals
Price: 0.89

4.0 out of 5 stars I want a parrot!, 13 Jan 2012
One of my new work colleagues was desperate for a parrot so as a fun gift at Christmas, I gave her this parrot. Her other half was most impressed and it now adorns our offices! We have our own reprographics parrot!!

Pandora / Troll Style Keyring - Red
Pandora / Troll Style Keyring - Red
Offered by The Black Cat Jewellery Store
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bracelet... good price, 13 Jan 2012
I bought this as a little gift for one of my new colleagues. It arrived promptly, packed in a nice way and was gratefully received.I wasn't splashing out on presents so this was an ideal pressie at a good price.

The A-Team [DVD]
The A-Team [DVD]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson
Offered by NextDayEntertainment
Price: 2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it when a plan comes together, 17 Jan 2011
This review is from: The A-Team [DVD] (DVD)
My hubby's Christmas present - went down extremely well! Enjoyed it when we saw it at the cinema, love it a little more every time we watch it! You have to completely forget the tv series as this film gives you more! They explain such things like why BA hates flying and why the guys are wanted for crimes they didn't commit. All brought up to date by using the war in Afghanistan as the setting, it's very cleverly done. Murdoch is my favourite as he is brilliant...!

Miracle On 34th Street [DVD] [1994]
Miracle On 34th Street [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Richard Attenborough
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle!!, 17 Jan 2011
I love this film and as a tradition, my husband and I watch it every Christmas as it is always on the tv at some point! Last year we were away for Christmas so I had to buy a copy so we could keep up the tradition! I love the film, it's complete escapism from every day life, with a touch of magic and romance thrown in! What more can you ask for at Christmas?!