Profile for Julia > Reviews

Content by Julia

Julia "Country Girl" (Oxfordshire, U.K)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Beech Twine Stand with integral cutter and PINK twine (GREEN also available)
Beech Twine Stand with integral cutter and PINK twine (GREEN also available)
Offered by DF Sales Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I would love one of these, 29 July 2015
I would love one of these! It's so fun and practical. Can't see how the price is justified when it is £8 cheaper direct from Nutschene.

Purple & White Floral Print Women's Cotton Skirt for Summer - Beautiful ladies printed long skirts
Offered by LOVARZI

4.0 out of 5 stars Pure cotton clothing., 15 May 2015
I was looking for non fashion led pretty pure cotton clothing for a working visit to very hot and sticky West Africa. This skirt was perfect. Not at all like I should only wear it at the beach. No complication the it had a man made lining which often happens with cotton skirts on the high street.

Gardman 4 Tier Growhouse Reinforced Replacement Cover
Gardman 4 Tier Growhouse Reinforced Replacement Cover
Offered by Garden Selections

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal as it is nearer the house so now ..., 5 July 2014
A bargain price. Had been considering one of these tougher versions in a garden centre recently as apparently all the clear covers perish quite quickly. I use my collapsible mini greenhouse a. Great deal as it is nearer the house so now I am all set even if the present cover (usually where it meets the zip door flap) splits. We have a lot of strong winds so if the door flap fails you are in trouble.

Vertical Gardening
Vertical Gardening
by Derek Fell

4.0 out of 5 stars There was some really useful information contained in this book, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Vertical Gardening (Paperback)
There was some really useful information contained in this book. I also got to appreciate how difficult some garden situations must be for other non UK gardeners!

Gobel 100 mm Round Fluted Cake Mould Loose Base
Gobel 100 mm Round Fluted Cake Mould Loose Base
Offered by Nisbets Next Day Catering Equipment

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
This size and depth are not readily available on the high street so I am pleased

Van Dal Women's Whitstable White Slingbacks 1918020 5 UK
Van Dal Women's Whitstable White Slingbacks 1918020 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic I found some replacement sandals, 8 Jun. 2014
I was hunting for Van Dal white and gold sandals last year to replace some I had worn to bits. They are very standard but also very expensive so I gave up. Suddenly recently they popped up with 40 per cent off so I jumped at the chance. They are slightly different but will get used the same way on days when a fully open sandal would seem too light and open. Great!

Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Ratchet Anvil Secateurs 6358RS
Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Ratchet Anvil Secateurs 6358RS

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful for a lady gardener, 24 April 2014
I really needed these. One tool for the job. Ratchet gear .to make it easier to cut anything. The lock catch is a bit prone to engage mid use but this is not too bad.

Vegetable - Kings Seeds - Pictorial Packet - Courgette - Midnight F1
Vegetable - Kings Seeds - Pictorial Packet - Courgette - Midnight F1
Offered by Just Seed UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual seeds, 24 April 2014
I was glad to come across these. My research told me that this variety can be trained to climb up a structure.

Vitax 4.5Kg Q4 Fertiliser
Vitax 4.5Kg Q4 Fertiliser

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain, 24 April 2014
Saved me a trip out to the garden centre and was a good price since I use a lot of this sort of thing around the garden and allotment.

An Illustrated History of the Knights Hospitaller
An Illustrated History of the Knights Hospitaller
by Stephen Dafoe

3.0 out of 5 stars Generalist book, 24 April 2014
My son wanted this to be knowledgeable about the Hospitalers. It turned out a bit biased towards discussing the crusades.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3