Profile for A. Pick > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Toni&Guy Professional Hair Dryer Set Hairdryer Hair Dryer
Toni&Guy Professional Hair Dryer Set Hairdryer Hair Dryer

4.0 out of 5 stars great hair dryer, 25 July 2011
Great hair dryer very quiet compared to my last one. This is sleek and stylish all the settings you will need... my only gripe ......would have liked a slightly longer lead to the wall socket
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2011 8:08 PM BST

RED/WHITE IPOD TOUCH-4 KEEP CALM & CARRY ON LASERED SILICONE SKIN / COVER / SHELL / CASE WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased!, 25 July 2011
Great..... brought by my daughter for a friends birthday present and its well made, its fun,good quality and we would recommend!

Matter
Matter
by Iain M. Banks
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Read it!, 25 July 2011
This review is from: Matter (Paperback)
This is the first IB book I have read ......not too sure when I started the first few pages but it had been recommended so I stuck with it and am really glad I did ...I wont go into the plot and will make this short ...try it you wont be disappointed it was from this first taste of IB that I got hooked and read more!!

Whit
Whit
by Iain Banks

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes I liked it!!, 25 July 2011
This review is from: Whit (Paperback)
Yes I liked this..... a novice IB reader and only the 3rd of his books I have read.... As any IB reader will have found they are all so different and I think that's what makes them so readable. I wont give the plot away as some reviewers do but will make this short and sweet! I enjoyed the naive but strong main character ,loved the language and her Quaint ways and words...... I actually didn't want to put the book down which is unusual for me...so yes give it a go!

Moshi Monsters: The Moshling Collector's Guide
Moshi Monsters: The Moshling Collector's Guide
by Sunbird

5.0 out of 5 stars this really was a good buy!, 25 July 2011
My daughter brought this with her own pocket money so it was a well thought out purchase! I have to say I wasn't convinced BUT she has read it from cover to cover and re reads it...she takes it to read and show to grandma who I am not sure really understands the concept of Moshlings!! so I have to confess this is one of those where I swallow my words and it really was a good buy!!

Crocs Kids Classic Clog
Crocs Kids Classic Clog
Price: 9.00 - 38.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs the best all round shoe!, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Crocs Kids Classic Clog (Apparel)
We all have a pair of Crocs in our family
be warned though .....check where they are made the Crocs from China are made of a much harder plastic and although "genuine" do not have the same feel as the softer Crocs we all know and love!

The Usborne Little Children's Cookbook (Usborne Little Books)
The Usborne Little Children's Cookbook (Usborne Little Books)
by Rebecca Gilpin
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars we love this book!, 18 July 2011
This is a no nonsense easy to follow book for children .....mine are 8 and 13 both pour through it and select what they would like to have a go at and although she needs help with the oven and hot things the 8 year old
has made some really great things!
the photos are clear and the instructions easy to read
since buying for my children we have given this book as presents too!

Uno Card Game
Uno Card Game
Offered by EnjoyToys
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars for all ages kids to grandparents!, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Uno Card Game (Toy)
Great value for money.... we will never tire of playing this game
In our family our children play it, we(the parents)play and grandparents too! we first discovered it on holiday and it quickly became the evening game! based on the card game "sevens" the idea is to get rid of all your cards the first to do this is the winner .....there are some devious cards too and the play direction can change so just when you think your winning it all falls apart......we really like the way all ages can play, our youngest was 5 when she first managed to hold the cards and work out what to do with a bit of help! and the grandparents well they can enjoy it too we all get quite noisy and competitive ....Buy it you wont be disappointed!!

Top Trumps Moshi Monsters
Top Trumps Moshi Monsters
Offered by Fun Collectables
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for all Moshi fans!, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Top Trumps Moshi Monsters (Toy)
What a great idea these Top Trumps cards are and pocket money priced too!......and these are a must for any Moshi fan.....small and portable they fit into a pocket or back pack and are great to have as a back up on a long car journey/airport/train etc etc my children love them

Gifts from the Kitchen: 100 Irresistible Homemade Presents for Every Occasion
Gifts from the Kitchen: 100 Irresistible Homemade Presents for Every Occasion
by Annie Rigg
Price: 13.59

4.0 out of 5 stars great little book, 18 July 2011
I brought this book after reading about it in a magazine and have not been disappointed .....lots of lovely things to make and lots of foodie gift ideas too ....it would also make a great gift for a like-minded friend.Easy to read recipes and nice pictures too!(its always good to see what your creations should look like!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4