Profile for Kathryn > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver Petite Heart Key Pendant 16in
Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver Petite Heart Key Pendant 16in
Offered by Bling Jewelry

3.0 out of 5 stars As previous reviewers have mentioned, the necklace was a ..., 29 April 2016
As previous reviewers have mentioned, the necklace was a lot smaller than I had expected. Since the previous review the seller has included a photo of a woman wearing a key necklace in the listing. I had anticipated the pendant would be the same as the one pictured. In fact it is indeed petite!

I've attached a photo of the key next to a tape measure, where you can see that it's less than an inch long, not 1.25 inches as advertised. Including the loop at the top and the ring to attach it to the chain it is 1.25 inches, however this isn't what the listing leads you to believe.

The necklace is cute, but not what I thought I was buying. Unfortunately I bought this as a present and haven't got time to return it, otherwise I would have done.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Method Laundry Detergent Liquid Refill Fresh Air 85 Wash 1020 ml
Method Laundry Detergent Liquid Refill Fresh Air 85 Wash 1020 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 9 Mar. 2016
The best eco washing detergent I've ever used. Don't change it!

Eco Soya Container Wax Candle Flakes in Fairtrade, Cotton, White, 1 Kg
Eco Soya Container Wax Candle Flakes in Fairtrade, Cotton, White, 1 Kg
Offered by LiveMoor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and easy to use, 9 Mar. 2016
Excellent! Very easy and great fun to use and much cheaper than buying ready-made Eco Soy candles (here in the UK at least).

Noctua Scented Pure Soy Wax Candle Egyptian Fig
Noctua Scented Pure Soy Wax Candle Egyptian Fig
Offered by Beaumonde ®

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely holder, not so sure about the candle, 9 Mar. 2016
The scent of the candle is not quite as I anticipated from the name and description - I expected sweet, slightly spicy, mellow and cosy but it's more green and leafy, like a unisex perfume. However the owl holder is very sweet without being twee and looks lovely with the candle lit. I'm planning to use up the candle then refill it with EcoSoy wax scented with natural essential oils.

Uncaso Real Wood Case for iPhone 6 and 6s Wooden Cover Ultra Slim (Bamboo)
Uncaso Real Wood Case for iPhone 6 and 6s Wooden Cover Ultra Slim (Bamboo)
Offered by Uncaso

4.0 out of 5 stars The case looks great and I find it more comfortable to use than ..., 4 Mar. 2016
The case looks great and I find it more comfortable to use than the highly rated Incipio NGP - the completely cut-out bottom makes the phone nicer to hold for texting than the Incipio, with the sharp-edged portholes. I would prefer it if the sides came up a little higher - it only just skirts the edge of my glass screen protector - but it feels solid. It's easy to grip so I feel less likely to drop my phone.

Liberon WB125 Wood Bleacher 125ml
Liberon WB125 Wood Bleacher 125ml

4.0 out of 5 stars This works well to reduce the appearance of stains on ..., 4 Mar. 2016
This works well to reduce the appearance of stains on our wooden work surface but doesn't completely get rid of all of them. The strong warnings on the label are a bit scary, so I swathe myself in probably excessive protective gear to use it, to my partner's amusement. It definitely helps to keep our work surface looking presentable though, and is worth using every now and then before re-oiling.

Pure Natural Vitamin E Oil 50ml In Dispensing Bottle Free UK Shipping
Pure Natural Vitamin E Oil 50ml In Dispensing Bottle Free UK Shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars so it seems like the oil has actually helped to heal it, 4 Mar. 2016
The oil arrived really quickly and is lovely. It's completely non-irritating for my sensitive skin and has eased the dry skin on my face. In fact in just a few days my face has become less sensitive to irritants, so it seems like the oil has actually helped to heal it. I would definitely recommend this product and this seller.

Urtekram Organic Shea Lip Balm 4g
Urtekram Organic Shea Lip Balm 4g
Offered by Talea Naturkosmetik

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lip balm - I've bought it three times now ..., 4 Mar. 2016
Great lip balm - I've bought it three times now and will keep buying it. Nice and moisturising, non-irritating and all natural.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars The smell once it dries isn't great (I shouldn't be surprised, 4 Mar. 2016
The hydrosol arrived in a rectangular brown plastic bottle rather than the lovely blue one pictured. The smell once it dries isn't great (I shouldn't be surprised, as one of the names for helichrysum is curry plant, and it does have a curry-like scent). I don't think I'll use it on my face during the day, but it's definitely soothing.

Geranium Hydrosol Floral Water With Spray Cap - 125ml
Geranium Hydrosol Floral Water With Spray Cap - 125ml
Offered by MysticMoments

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, quick service and lovely product, 4 Mar. 2016
There was a mix-up with my order initially - I received a chamomile hydrosol instead - however Mystic Moments sorted this out quickly. The geranium hydrosol is lovely. It has a fresh, sweet aroma and is refreshing for my skin and non-irritating.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4