Profile for BooAnne > Reviews

Chapelwood Premium Seed Mix 20kg
Offered by Online Garden Centre
Price: 18.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Seed Mix, 26 May 2014
I would recommend this product as a general food for a wide variety of birds. There is very little mess (husks). Very good value for money. My birds love it.

Camera Case Bag for Nikon Coolpix L820 L810 L620 L610 L330 L320 L310,P550, Nikon 1 J2 J3 S1 V2,Panasonic Lumix DMC LZ20 LZ30,CANON POWERSHOT SX500 IS SX510 HS G1 - (Black)
Offered by BV-electronics
Price: 8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera case, 26 May 2014
I am very pleased with the quality of the camera case. It was not an expensive case but ideal for what I need. It met all expectations. very good value for money

10KG MALTBYS STORES SUNFLOWER HEARTS WILD BIRD FOOD
10KG MALTBYS STORES SUNFLOWER HEARTS WILD BIRD FOOD
Offered by Maltbys Stores
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunflower hearts, 26 May 2014
A good variety of birds make a bee-line for my sunflower heart feeder, Very good quality compared with others I have bought.

10KG MALTBYS STORES BLACK SUNFLOWERS WILD BIRD FOOD
10KG MALTBYS STORES BLACK SUNFLOWERS WILD BIRD FOOD
Offered by Maltbys Stores
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunflower seeds, 26 May 2014
Very good quality. The birds eat these in no time. I have to limit how many I put out or it would cost me a fortune. I would buy again.

Peckish 1Kg Robin Seed and Insect Mix
Peckish 1Kg Robin Seed and Insect Mix
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Robin Food, 26 May 2014
I am extremely pleased with this item. I had not used robin food before, just relied on general seed. The birds love it. I will be buying more, in a bigger size when this runs out.

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Price: 4.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Slot Reader., 5 April 2014
This item was just what I needed. I have had no problems at all. It has been easy to use.

Moon Over Ireland
Moon Over Ireland
Offered by positivenoise
Price: 8.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Moon Over Ireland., 5 April 2014
This review is from: Moon Over Ireland (Audio CD)
Another excellent cd from Daniel O'Donnell. A good mix of songs. Ideal when doing housework or simply relaxing. Good music for playing in the background when friends and family visit.

Lenovo IdeaCentre B310 21.5 inch All-in-One PC (Intel Core i3-550 3.2GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium)

5.0 out of 5 stars PC, 5 April 2014
I love my Lenovo All-in-one PC. I have had now problems whatsoever with it. Bigger than a laptop so can see more detail but without the need to find space for a bulky tower. I would definitely buy an all in one again and Lenovo would be my choice. Good to look at and problem free.

O' Holy Night (The Christmas Album) - Gift Edition
O' Holy Night (The Christmas Album) - Gift Edition
Price: 6.88

5.0 out of 5 stars O Holy Night, 5 April 2014
As a Daniel O'Donnell fan, I found this to be excellent Christmas listening. Just the thing for when doing housework, Christmas baking or simply relaxing and getting ready for the big day. Ideal to play quietly in the background when friends and family visit.

The Gift
The Gift
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The Gift, 5 April 2014
This review is from: The Gift (Audio CD)
The item was as described and exactly what I expected. I would recommend this to all Susan Boyle fans and fans of similar types of music.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4