Profile for frontera23 > Reviews

Content by frontera23

frontera23

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Oblivion (feat. Susanne Sundfør)
Oblivion (feat. Susanne Sundfør)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Nov 2014
Love it

SMITH AND WESSON MILITARY ISSUE ANTI FOG SUNGLASSES
SMITH AND WESSON MILITARY ISSUE ANTI FOG SUNGLASSES

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but on the small side, 22 April 2014
I ordered these glasses for driving and judging the reviews I thought they would be ideal. When they arrived I found the glasses are ok but are actually a bit on the small size. Because the are quite tight to wear I won't be wearing them but they are ideal for my partner who will be having them. They are plastic and not gun metal but are lightweight and appear to be of good quality. I wouldn't say avoid these glasses as they are ideal for a smaller person, but for any guys out there like me who are 6ft 2" and have an athletic physique, you may want to look at glasses that you can try on before you buy.

HYUNDAI TUCSON 2004-2009 TAILORED CAR FLOOR MATS LUXURY BLACK
HYUNDAI TUCSON 2004-2009 TAILORED CAR FLOOR MATS LUXURY BLACK
Offered by PREMIER PRODUCTS (NOTTS) LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, 9 April 2013
Excelent.....These car mats are perfect. They fit exactly into the foot wells and after a month of driving with them in they haven't once moved or started to slip under the foot pedals. I would definitely recommend these to anyone with a Tucson

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, 2 Mar 2013
I bought this jacket along with another (High Viz) jacket with the view to keeping the one I like most and returning the other. This jacket arrived first and I liked it as soon as I opened it. It arrived within a couple of days of me placing the order and was in perfect condition. I am 6ft 2 inches and quite broad and beefy so I ordered the XXL which fits perfectly, I have worn it out on a couple of rides now and it is a very light weight, comfortable jacket. It is very wind resistant but allows your body to breath and keeps you relatively dry on the inside, which means you stay warm even on the coldest of days. If I have one criticism, it would be the zip, you have to be a little bit careful when zipping up/down as the zip does occasionally jam with the fabric liner, other than that, i am very pleased with this jacket and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys life in the saddle. As an additional note, I ended up keepiong both jackets as they are both of very good quality and everything I wanted......Don't tell the wife though...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2013 9:43 PM BST

OHSEN Mens Waterproof Digital Quartz LCD Alarm Date Military Sport Rubber Watch OHS049
Offered by Mega_Storeuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Mar 2013
This is the second Ohsen watch i have purchased in the last 12 months, now that is no reflection on the quality of this brand of watch, only that my job means that my watch receives a lot of wear and tear. Because I was happy with my first Ohsen watch, I have chosen to get another although this is a different model to my first. This watch arrived with a week of me placing the order and arrived in perfect condition. The instructions to set the digital clock, date, alarm etc are very easy to follow and the functions are simple to use. So far the watch has kept good time and everything seems to be working OK despite some hard wearing. If I have one criticism about this watch it is that it is quite big and chunky, I personally don't have a major issue with this but if you like a smaller watch face, then this is probably not the watch for you. Overall I am very pleased with this watch and will by buying another when the time dictates.

Inclyne Urban XP2 Mens Hi Vis Waterproof Bike / Cycling Jacket XX Large Yellow
Inclyne Urban XP2 Mens Hi Vis Waterproof Bike / Cycling Jacket XX Large Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, 20 Feb 2013
I bought this jacket on the strength of the reviews that have already been written and have to say I am more than pleased with it. It arrived within a couple of days of me placing the order and was in perfect condition. It's lightweight, Hi Viz, well made and very comfortable to wear. It has plenty of pockets (all in the right places) and the fleece collar keeps your neck warm and prevents any irritation. So far the rides I have worn it on have been on dry days, despite much perspiration, the design of the jacket allows your body to breath and remain dry. Although not worn in wet weather yet, some of my more immature cycling buddies put it's water proof capabilities to the test when washing our bikes off and i'm pleased to say it passed with flying colours. Because it's Hi Viz, you have the confidence while on the road that you are well seen, I would definitely recommend this Jacket for anyone who rides either on the road or off.

Muddyfox Padded Cycling Tights Mens
Muddyfox Padded Cycling Tights Mens

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, 20 Feb 2013
I bought these cycling tights after reading the reviews and have to say they are everything people have written about. They arrived within a couple of days of me placing the order and were in perfect condition. The size is perfect, I am a 36 waist 34 leg but have very thick thighs so I ordered the XXL and they fit like a glove. Although only lightweight they have proved to be very warm on some cold days and the padding is more than adequate which is great if you are planning on being in the saddle for long periods. I would definitely buy another pair.

Spearhead Assault: Blood, Guts and Glory on the Falklands Frontlines
Spearhead Assault: Blood, Guts and Glory on the Falklands Frontlines
by John Geddes

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 28 Jan 2013
This was a great read. If you are interested in the military and actual events then this book will keep you enthralled from start to finish. There are a few parts where the description of tactical manoeuvres are a little difficult to follow but that's only because there is a lot going on and a bit of re reading will get your imagination working. As this is a first hand account of the battle for Goose Green, the author's description of events are good and you get the feel of what he and his men went through during the conflict.

Growing Success 800ml Squirrel Stop
Growing Success 800ml Squirrel Stop

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubish, 28 Jan 2013
With a problem of squirrels vandalising my garden and bird feeders, then showing an unhealthy interest in my property I thought I would give this humane deterrent a go, I might as well have given them a written invitation to bring the rest of the family. This product did absolutely nothing in the way of deterring the little blighter's from my garden and only seemed to encourage them more. If you have a squirrel problem and want to get rid of them in a humane way, buy a cage trap, failing that, buy an air rifle

Authentic RDX Pro Ankle Foot Support Anklet Pad Red MMA Brace Guard, Large
Authentic RDX Pro Ankle Foot Support Anklet Pad Red MMA Brace Guard, Large
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Jan 2013
After a serious ankle injury this product was an excellent means of support during the recovery period and afterwards, they are comfortable to wear and now, months after the injury, I still rely on them for work and in the gym. They are very good quality and ideal for use if you train in martial arts. They arrived in perfect condition and within a few days of placing the order. An excellent product

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4