Profile for MR M MAGEE > Reviews

MR M MAGEE

Spring Action
Spring Action

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guitar solo, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Spring Action (MP3 Download)
Starts slowly but Denzil A.K.A. brings in great guitar solo half-way through to make this a super track

All Flows Wrong
All Flows Wrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guitar sounds, 6 July 2014
This review is from: All Flows Wrong (MP3 Download)
Love the strong guitar work in this track by Denzil A.K.A. It takes me back to the days of The Undertones and SLF. Great tune!!!

MOFRED® Red Kindle Fire HD 7" Tablet (2013 Model-2nd Gen) Case-MOFRED® Executive Multi Function Standby Case with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake feature for the Kindle Fire HD 7" Case + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Dec. 2013
I bought an Amazon Kindle HD case for my son and thought it was very expensive for all it was. This case came onto the market recently and I ordered it for myself. A great product, love the colour and excellent value for money. Don't waste your money on overpriced cases. This one is brill!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Something different, 4 Dec. 2013
I really liked the styling of these glasses. Very original and everyone comments on them. Well made, worth the money and they fit in the cupboard unlike other wine glasses with huge stems.

Blood Song: Book 1 of Raven's Shadow (A Raven's Shadow Novel)
Blood Song: Book 1 of Raven's Shadow (A Raven's Shadow Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Return to Fantasy, 17 Nov. 2013
It's been a while since I picked up a fantasy book. David Gemmel and George Martin were the last authors I'd enjoyed but I've had a few disappointments since then. I couldn't believe the number of good reviews on this book so I thought I would re-acquaint myself with the genre. I was not disappointed with Blood song. I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to Mr Ryan's follow up. Great story with a wealth of background and history to show the author's hard work and I always like a twist in the tail. My first Kindle read too. Thank goodness for X-Ray and the character listings. Hurry along Mr Ryan, here's one new fan who can't wait for Book 2. Pre-ordering it now, you'll be glad to hear.