Profile for T. A. Barnes > Reviews

Content by T. A. Barnes

T. A. Barnes (Kingston,Surrey)

Page: 1 | 2
FixMeStick - Virus Removal Device - Unlimited Use on up to 3 PCs for 1 Year
FixMeStick - Virus Removal Device - Unlimited Use on up to 3 PCs for 1 Year
Offered by FixMeStick Technologies (UK)

1.0 out of 5 stars Try Not To Panic You Make Mistakes, 18 Sept. 2015
This did not fix my computer but worse transfered me to a very expensive firm to do the repair to the software there was no warning that the stick could not help I just got put through to Easytechy who despite when after my panic not to loose laptop I realised just how much Easytechy were chargeing, after 5 minuets I turned off my computer & when they phoned me 3 times & I told them that I did not need their help they have still charged me £170.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 21, 2015 8:52 PM BST

5.3" Smart, Simple and Silent LED Alarm Clock w/ Date Display, Repeating Snooze and Sensor Light + Night Light (Black, White night light)
Offered by Fasun

2.0 out of 5 stars ... controlled after 3 days it seems to be a good clock but NOT radio controlled at the price it ..., 18 Aug. 2014
This is not a radio controlled after 3 days it seems to be a good clock but NOT radio controlled at the price it is not suprise.

Akai A24001B Push Button Manual Microwave, 800 W, 20 L - Black
Akai A24001B Push Button Manual Microwave, 800 W, 20 L - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars The timer is a big let down you need a ..., 30 July 2014
The timer is a big let down you need a digital timer as the one on the microwave is not, so it is hard to work out how much time you need to leave something in this microwave for.

Tony Barnes

Dry Your Eyes
Dry Your Eyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Dry Your Eyes (MP3 Download)
A song of great beauty The Streets best ever single which is why it got to number 1, sad but pretty.

White Plastic Dinner Plates - 9 Inch Strong - Heavy Duty Pack of 25
White Plastic Dinner Plates - 9 Inch Strong - Heavy Duty Pack of 25

2.0 out of 5 stars Dinner Plates ??, 21 Mar. 2014
These are picnic plates extremely strong ? the price is a give away, these are not dinner plates these are good picnic plates.

Claber Idrojet 2000 Sprinkler
Claber Idrojet 2000 Sprinkler

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 4 Sept. 2013
We have quite long garden in a terraced house if place the sprinkler in the middle the fences to the left & the right are reached by the spray as is 3/4 of the rest of the garden.

I Only Have Eyes For You (Album Version) [Clean]
I Only Have Eyes For You (Album Version) [Clean]

5.0 out of 5 stars A Tune That Should Have More Radio Play, 31 July 2013
If you are into Thrash / Black Metal or heavy house you may not like this tune however if you love very gentle beautifuly sung songs this should be for you.

Live And Dangerous
Live And Dangerous

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album!!!!!!!!!!!, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Live And Dangerous (Audio CD)
It is one the great rock albums & has been said, some of the tracks here are better than the original album versions.If you are such a pedant that the most important thing is ( It's not all live ) in the 70s that the way they did things,I have a a 1978 N.M.E. book which give a massive hint about that saying Van Morrison's live album:- It's Too Late To Stop Now (1974) ( It is a fantastic album ) was an unusual live album as he refused to overdub a single note.So for the ' Its not totaly live lot ' get over yourselves, if you do not buy this you are just depriveing yourselves, if you are a rock fan buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I Don't Have You (Album Version)
Since I Don't Have You (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Tune !, 24 May 2013
A great version of an old song I heard it on the radio & so when I got home I had download it.

Rebel Women's Quartz Watch with Gold Dial Analogue Display and Purple PU Strap Watch REB2016

5.0 out of 5 stars Great At The Price We Paid, 9 May 2013
It looks good & works well, at £5-00 it gets 5 stars however at £15 I would give the watch 3 to 4 stars I got it at £5.

Smug you are correct.