Profile for Mrs. Ruth Barham > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Ruth Barham

Mrs. Ruth Barham (New Forest, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
F10602F Ruby Shoo Potia Womens Faux Suede Mid High Heels Court Shoes Size Uk 4
F10602F Ruby Shoo Potia Womens Faux Suede Mid High Heels Court Shoes Size Uk 4
Offered by Mr Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are beautiful. Have brought a lot of ruby shoes and ..., 29 July 2014
These shoes are beautiful. Have brought a lot of ruby shoes and am never disappointed. They were slightly tight, but brought in the summer and with the cold and tights in winter they will fit perfectly.

Dreams of Joy
Dreams of Joy

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Dreams of Joy (Kindle Edition)
I read Shanghai Girls and couldn't wait to read Dreams of Joy to see what happened to all the characters. I was not disappointed. I thought this book was better than the prequel. Reading about the famine was disturbing and really brought home how horrific things can be. Only little that disappointed me was I would have liked to hear more about May as well. I love Lisa See 's books and can't wait to read the next one

Puzzler Kriss Kross
Puzzler Kriss Kross

2.0 out of 5 stars Fed up, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Puzzler Kriss Kross (App)
For a free app it's annoying that you have to purchase further puzzles. These ones were too easy and completed quickly. Didn't last long on my phone.

Jerry Bruckheimer Action Collection [Blu-ray] [1995]
Jerry Bruckheimer Action Collection [Blu-ray] [1995]
Dvd ~ Sean Connery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 23 July 2013
Brought this for my husband for fathers day and it was well received. Great action packed collection, brilliant value for money.

The Owl Killers
The Owl Killers

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 15 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Owl Killers (Kindle Edition)
For anyone who likes historical novels they will enjoy this. Read Company of liars and this book was along a similar vein, love her books and look forward to reading more.

The Love of My Life
The Love of My Life

3.0 out of 5 stars Haven't finished this yet, 15 Dec 2012
I brought this after reading another Louise Douglas. Stopped reading it at the moment as too closely related to events in my life (loss aand death) will read it at a later date when I'm not so emotionally low.

And the Waltz Goes On
And the Waltz Goes On
Offered by b68solutions

3.0 out of 5 stars Brought as a present, 15 Dec 2012
This review is from: And the Waltz Goes On (Audio CD)
I brought this as a christmas present for the mother-in-law, not into Anre Rieu personally but has some good reviews.

Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Offered by Classikool® Luxury without expensive packaging.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy bags, 15 Dec 2012
These bags are industrial strength and size, which I didn't realise at the time or ordering. Will come in handy at christmas with lots of decorating.

Christmas [Special Edition: Bonus Tracks]
Christmas [Special Edition: Bonus Tracks]

5.0 out of 5 stars Who could resist?, 15 Dec 2012
Michael Buble singing christmas songs was just meant to be, my favourite album to play over the christmas period (and even a sneaky play when I feel happy).

2.1m Snowflake String Decoration (Pk6)
2.1m Snowflake String Decoration (Pk6)
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Tissue paper thin, 15 Dec 2012
While I was pleased with the overall appearance of these, will have to find a place away from small fingers to hang them else they won't last long.

Page: 1 | 2