Profile for Emily Greene > Reviews

Content by Emily Greene

Emily Greene

Page: 1 | 2
Professional Background Backdrop Support System Kit Tripod Stand Height adjustable 0.8m-2.8m width adjustable 1.5-3.0m 2*Telescopic Crossbars with Carry Bag
Offered by bpsltduk
Price: 83.98

4.0 out of 5 stars So handy, 16 May 2014
I'm considering getting a second set, so I can keep one in the studio, and one at home.
Extremely handy, lightweight and compact. Simple to set up, even with no instructions.
It hold my backdrop very well, at first I thought it would be too heavy but there hasn't been an issue.
Love it.

540w Studio Flash Lighting set 3 x 180 watt Light Kit
540w Studio Flash Lighting set 3 x 180 watt Light Kit
Offered by bpsltduk
Price: 199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 16 May 2014
I love these lights. I was thrilled when they arrived and I saw how compact they are. The softboxes work so well and give off such beautiful light. Everything is so easy to figure out. I just need to start experimenting with the gels.

ARCTIC WHITE Creativity Photographic Studio Background Paper, 2.72m wide (9') x 11m long (36'), 180gsm heavyweight backdrop.
Offered by Creativity Papers
Price: 42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 16 May 2014
For the price this is brilliant, It does the job. Sturdy and hasn't dented on me at all. Lightweight and was easy for me to transport.

4 x Extra Large 150mm Photo Background Support Clamps. Clips For Studio Backdrops.
Offered by Jack the Hat Photographic
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 May 2014
They work really well, they hold up my backdrop and keep it from rolling, they've also come in handy for pinning clothes onto models.
My only complaint is that one of them was cracked when I received it, so it can't hold as much weight as the other 3.

JJC Neoprene wrap (Large) for lenses, cameras, binoculars, light meters, small tripods
Offered by PowerPlanet Europe
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulky but does the job, 2 April 2014
I bought this to protect my lenses while travelling, it is a bit bulky and takes up alot of space but my mind is at ease and it protects my lenses so I think it is good value for money.

AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR Cameras and Accessories Black
AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR Cameras and Accessories Black
Price: 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 2 April 2014
I bought this bag so I could bring everything I needed on photoshoots, I was using a shoulder bag previously and it was really hurting my shoulder and neck. This bag is perfect. It looks so small and neat but fits everything I need. My camera, 3 lenses, my instax camera, flashgun and then other bits like batteries. It is perfect for me.

Fuji Instax 210 Camera
Fuji Instax 210 Camera
Price: 55.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 2 April 2014
I really love this camera.
I bought the instax mini 7s a few years ago and I use it all the time and I just wanted to try the wider frame. I love it for behind the scenes at photoshoots.

Fujifilm Instax Mini 7 Instant Film Camera White
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7 Instant Film Camera White
Offered by Picsio
Price: 59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 18 Feb 2014
I bought this camera a few years ago and I use it all the time. I love it. So handy and I even use it on my photoshoots for behind the scenes shots.

Ex-Pro 23 inch 58cm 5-in-1 Photographic Light Reflector - Silver/Gold/Black/White/Translucent
Price: 10.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 18 Feb 2014
I really love this reflector. I am a fashion and portrait photographer, and I mainly shoot on location so this is a great reflector to pop in my bag and it works so well.

Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque 250 ml
Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque 250 ml
Offered by Online Beauty Buys
Price: 12.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 18 Feb 2014
I really love this product, it's a great deep conditioner, unfortunately it arrived damaged with the lid broken, but no real harm done.

Page: 1 | 2