Profile for BSA650 > Reviews

Content by BSA650

BSA650

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Schwalbe City Jet 26" Mountain Bike Slick Cycling Commuting Tyre 26" x 1.95" & Schrader Valve Tube Deal x 2 (Pair of tyres and tubes)
Offered by Service Champions

4.0 out of 5 stars ... has taught me that a tyre that goes on easily will also not be able to take maximum pressure ..., 22 Jun. 2015
I am no tyre fitting expert but experience has taught me that a tyre that goes on easily will also not be able to take maximum pressure - or certainly not initially. These slid onto my old bikes steel rims without needing any effort so I gently inflated up to around 10psi, refitted the wheel and checked the tyre was correctly seated. I then added air until I got up to 40 psi where I have left it. I did go for a bit more but this pushed the tyre off the rim. This is not a tyre fault and the rims are the right size. But the do not like the high inflation pressure. Have just the same issue with another old bike. more modern rim are narrower and seen to allow much higher inflation pressures. Check the data sheet that comes with the tyres and it hints at the different pressures for two main rim types.

SanDisk SDCFX-008G-X46 8 GB Extreme 60 MB/s UDMA CompactFlash Memory Card
SanDisk SDCFX-008G-X46 8 GB Extreme 60 MB/s UDMA CompactFlash Memory Card
Offered by Flashmemo-Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars My card has a gold label and looks like the current cards but spec wise it has been ..., 22 Jun. 2015
My card has a gold label and looks like the current cards but spec wise it has been superseded. I knew this when ordering as I checked the SanDisk website to see what the speeds and specs are for current cards; this item was made in 2013. I think the new Extreme cards start at 16GB too but no longer interested as this card is fine for my needs.(Still capture of RAW files in an EOS 7D).

TP-LINK TL-SG105 5 port Steel Gigabit Switch (10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports, no configuration needed)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the GREEN led showing Gigabit connection, 20 April 2015
No point repeating what others as said. This is plug in and play simple. Like the GREEN led showing Gigabit connection. If a Gigabit connection shows orange you know something is not hooked up properly. Helped me isolate a damaged cable that had been causing weird slow ups for ages.

Replacement battery for TomTom Go 530 Live, Go 720, Go 730, Go 730T, Go 930, 930T, Go 630, Go 630T
Offered by The Battery Specialist

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not great, 20 Nov. 2014
Better than a dead battery but capacity is not good and mine has started to die on me.

Mens Light Brown / Tan Real Leather Slim Bifold Wallet - Premium Calf Skin Leather - By Corder London

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and decent quality, 20 Nov. 2014
To my surprise this wallet is nicely made and I can get everything in that I need. Four stars? I have yet to find any wallet that is perfect!

Victorinox All Purpose Scissors
Victorinox All Purpose Scissors
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp, 20 Nov. 2014
As a left hander, I can struggle with right handed scissors but left handed scissors just feel 'wrong'. So sharp scissors are important for me. These have proven really good and make life a lot easier. Highly recommend.

Sony ICDPX333.CE7 4GB PX Series MP3 Digital Voice IC Recorder
Sony ICDPX333.CE7 4GB PX Series MP3 Digital Voice IC Recorder
Offered by EXTREME DEALS

3.0 out of 5 stars This will be fine for most looking for a simple voice recorder but ..., 20 Nov. 2014
This will be fine for most looking for a simple voice recorder but less so if you have large hands and poor eyesight like me. I also found a miss-press during set up made it difficult to then set the time and date. If I could have picked the unit up before buying I would not have chosen it but its small size may suit others. Performance is otherwise good but returned and bought something more chunky. Amazon, as per usual, deliver excellent service.

INFANTRY Military Black NATO Watch Band Nylon Fabric Strap G10 4 Rings Silver Hardware 20mm Divers Strong #WS-NATO-B-20M
Offered by Infantry_Co

3.0 out of 5 stars So anyone who expects a soft canvas 'high quality strap' for this sort of money will be disappointed. This is a perfectly adequa, 15 Aug. 2014
What you expect of any item with its price including delivery has to be balanced with said cost. So anyone who expects a soft canvas 'high quality strap' for this sort of money will be disappointed. This is a perfectly adequate thin nylon material strap that has the merit of being long enough to fit a male wrist with, in my case, more than just a couple of pin holes spare. Further, it has a double loop so the thin strap doubles up under the watch as opposes to the strap just threading through. This ensures the watch stays in position on the strap itself. This is a decent product but not one that will find favour with those seeking a 'quality' thicker design. You get what you pay for and this strap is perfectly adequate if you want something thin an light.

Pulsar by Seiko Army Sports Unisex illumines Dial Black Fabric Strap Watch PS9045

4.0 out of 5 stars Tens years on, 17 July 2014
Have had this watch for possibly ten or more years. It keeps good time, has a quiet tick and the date function is easy to adjust. It is easy to read although the luminous figures are now muted and fail to glow for long in the dark. Not an issue for me but will be for some.The blob on the second hand means you can see it if you want to use it as a countdown guide. The watch is slim and robust enough for daily wear. Although too short, the strap is rugged and is still in use on the last hole; the latter has eased over time and the extra give now allows a good fit! A NATO strap will be fitted when this original eventually gives out. The strap pins locate securely on my watch and build is good but I have not tested to see if it is water tight. The glass is chipped and scratched but this is down to poor handling, my wife borrowing the watch and stuffing it in her handbag with her car keys. A month of that did more damage than years of normal wear. It is now on its second battery, replaced only a few weeks ago for £4. Were it not for the short strap I would give it another star.

OWC OWCVLSS9TOPTU2 - SuperSlim SL 9.5mm SATA Optical Encl
OWC OWCVLSS9TOPTU2 - SuperSlim SL 9.5mm SATA Optical Encl
Offered by Inkubus Bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than the external drive for a Mac, 23 Jun. 2014
Bust this little fellow open and I bet it has the same guts as the Apple equivalent. Simple, fast and, to date, reliable, this external unit has the advantage of also making it easy to release a 'trapped' disc. If you only need to use occasionally them this is a top buy and easily better than having a failed internal drive renewed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4