Profile for Fiona Hardie > Reviews

Fiona Hardie

Page up blue crystal series document - memo holder
Page up blue crystal series document - memo holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy document holder, 4 Oct. 2013
I actually had one of the very early ones of these about 15 years ago, when an American guy worked in our Edinburgh office. This wasn't on general release at that stage, but he brought us one each.

I find it extremely helpful if you need to transfer data from a single sheet - it's much easier to use for that purpose if it's directly in front of the keyboard. Does exactly what it says on the tin, it holds a few sheets of paper and the paper stays straight too. Would definitely recommend, great for anyone who doesn't do a lot of documentation stuff and may not have a lot of space in their work area.

Seasons In The Sun
Seasons In The Sun

5.0 out of 5 stars 70s Classic, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Seasons In The Sun (MP3 Download)
Although a very sad song about someone going to prison, it was a massive Summer hit, in 1978 I think. I could never stop singing it, that and You to Me Are Everything by the Real Thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars 70s Classic, 6 Sept. 2013
This is one of the best songs ever from the 70s, it has a lot of happy memories attached to it.

Met Office Weather
Met Office Weather

5.0 out of 5 stars On target, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Met Office Weather (App)
I really like this. The forecasts are very clear and give nice sharp definition. Wish I could get this on my Blackberry!

5.0 out of 5 stars Still love this song!!, 6 Sept. 2013
One of the most iconic songs for me in my teens, it epitomizes some of my happiest memories from the 70s.