Profile for DreamALittleBigger > Reviews

Large Grey Butterfly Chiffon Scarf or Sarong
Large Grey Butterfly Chiffon Scarf or Sarong
Offered by Primo Sacchi

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 20 Nov 2012
A beautiful item, well worth the money. Lovely quality of material. Purchased as a gift for a good friend and I am sure she will love it just as I do. A completely enjoyable buying experience, I would recommend both this product and this seller to a friend.

A Very Special Delivery
A Very Special Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars A heartwarming story, 25 Jan 2011
Having read the existing review of this book I was hesitant to read it initially. However, once I started to read I couldn't put it down. An inspiring story of hope and love that I would recommend to all fans of romantic fiction.. With regards to the religious themes in the book, it is clear how much Christianity means to the characters and that it plays a strong role in their story. This being said, the book does not preach and, in my opinion, the fact that a character within a narrative has strong beliefs does not mean that people without religion cannot read and enjoy the book. Although you may not share the belief, as I do not, you can still appreciate the work. I hope many people will read and love this book as I do.

A Lesson in Passion (Lesson Series)
A Lesson in Passion (Lesson Series)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive story...well worth buying!, 22 Jan 2011
A fantastic book! I've just read the entire thing in one night and immediately bought the next two books in the series. A highly imaginative storyline brought to life by a realistic, witty heroine made this impossible to put down!