Profile for Mrs. Elaine C. Martindale > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Elaine C....

Mrs. Elaine C. Martindale (watford.herts, england)

Womens Ring Detail Faux Leather Gladiator Wedge Sandals-Black
Womens Ring Detail Faux Leather Gladiator Wedge Sandals-Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, 22 Sep 2013
Have bought the same sandals for the past 3 years. They are perfect height and so comfortable and easy to wear

Burberry The Beat For Women Eau de Parfum Spray 50 ml
Burberry The Beat For Women Eau de Parfum Spray 50 ml
Offered by Prestige Europe
Price: 29.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 22 Sep 2013
My favourite perfume. I love this but since it was discontinued I really struggle to find it at a good price

Daisy Thread and Yarn Cutter
Daisy Thread and Yarn Cutter
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd
Price: 3.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Daisy Thread and Yarn Cutter
These are wonderful for use when on a plane journey.easy to store and use.make great christmas presents for sewing friends

Will You Love Me?: The story of my adopted daughter Lucy: Part 1 of 3
Will You Love Me?: The story of my adopted daughter Lucy: Part 1 of 3
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 22 Sep 2013
Kept me fully engrossed. A very sad story with hopefully a happy ending. Cathy Glass has produced yet another wonderful book

The Girl Who Couldn't Smile
The Girl Who Couldn't Smile
by Shane Dunphy
Price: 6.05

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 25 Feb 2012
What a fantastic book, just like all his others. Leaves you wanting to read more. I cant wait for another book from Shane. He really draws you into the story. We need an update book now for all his stories to update us on the progress these kids make.

Punished: A mother's cruelty. A daughter's survival. A secret that couldn't be told.: A Mother's Cruelty. A Daughter's Survival. A Secret That Couldn't Be Told.
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING TRUE STORY, 20 Oct 2011
I read the reviews on this book and wasn't sure, i need not have worried. This book I simply could not put down, it was so compelling, so real, so detailed. I have read many books along similar lines but this one definitely stands out. I just wish there was another one to follow on, don't know what to read next as I don't think anything will compare. Well done .