Profile for E. Boatman > Reviews

Sylvanian Families Celebration Cat Family
Sylvanian Families Celebration Cat Family
Offered by Models4hobby

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Nov. 2014
Delightful! Let's hope the grandaughter is of the same opinion. It is a Christmas present.

H is for Hawk
H is for Hawk
by Helen Macdonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 8 Sept. 2014
This review is from: H is for Hawk (Hardcover)
A lovely book. I so enjoyed reading it and have recommended it to all my friends! A little sad at times but beautifully written. I was very interested in the training of the hawk, especially as we have a sparrow hawk as a regular visitor to the garden. Fortunately, it only seems to take the pigeons. Highly recommended.

Mary Berry Cooks
Mary Berry Cooks
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cook book, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Mary Berry Cooks (Hardcover)
Being a fan of Mary Berry I love this book. Recipes are easy to follow and so far no failures. I bought another one for my daughter.

Charles Dowding's Veg Journal: Expert no-dig advice, month by month
Charles Dowding's Veg Journal: Expert no-dig advice, month by month
by Charles Dowding

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book., 7 Mar. 2014
This book arrived very quickly and I am delighted with it. I have been gardening for 40 years and growing veg for nearly as many but was so interested to hear the views of an expert. The advice given is very useful and the book well set out. I would definitely recommend this book.

Barbie Mariposa & the Fairy Princess: Mariposa Doll
Barbie Mariposa & the Fairy Princess: Mariposa Doll
Offered by Appods

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 4 Feb. 2014
This was a Christmas present for my 5 year old grandaughter. It was bought with the Fairy Princess and the Pegasus chariot as a set. All were and are being enjoyed. Fun for this age group if they like fairies as much as my grandaughter.

RHS Pocket Diary 2014
RHS Pocket Diary 2014
by Royal Horticultural Society
Edition: Diary

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: RHS Pocket Diary 2014 (Diary)
I ordered this without looking at the description properly so it was my fault. I thought I was ordering the slimmer version. This is okay but very small diary spaces. I wouldn't order it again.

Barbie Mariposa & the Fairy Princess: Princess Catania Doll
Barbie Mariposa & the Fairy Princess: Princess Catania Doll
Offered by Appods

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed, 4 Feb. 2014
This was a Christmas present for my grandaughter, aged 5, who loves anything related to fairies or princesses. It was voted a success.

Pommery Whole Grain Mustard Meaux, 500g
Pommery Whole Grain Mustard Meaux, 500g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mustard, 4 Feb. 2014
Have used this mustard for years but now seem unable to buy it from any shop - not even from Waitrose. I was delighted to be able to order it over the internet, service was good and it arrived pretty quickly with no mishaps. The mustard containers have the slightly old fashioned waxed corked tops (the modern ones are plastic) which makes opening initally more difficult but that really dosen't matter. At least they are genuine. Will definitely order again when I need it!

Cry From The Grave
Cry From The Grave
by Carolyn Mahony

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read., 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Cry From The Grave (Paperback)
I really enjoyed reading this book and found I couldn't put it down. Having worked out in my head what the ending would be the actual ending was a surprise and the reader was kept on tenterhooks all the way. A very good read, cannot wait for the next book from this author.

Clix Noises and Sounds CD
Clix Noises and Sounds CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd - very genuine noises., 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Clix Noises and Sounds CD (Misc.)
This is a very good noise cd. It has all the noises dogs hate on it and I bought it on recommendation from my dog trainer. I am following the instructions but it will take time to work, if ever. I only say this as my golden retreiver is not a puppy and, although quite lovely, is a bit of a sissy! We are gun dog training at the moment and he is gun shy so I am hoping this will help, eventually. As with all dog training things take time. Wish I had known about this when the dog was a puppy but would recommend the cd to anyone as it covers so many noises.

Page: 1 | 2