Profile for kelly > Reviews

kelly

A Shade of Kiev 3
A Shade of Kiev 3

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: A Shade of Kiev 3 (Kindle Edition)
What a way to finish! This book, like all the rest, has you hooked from page one. I loved it and read it in a matter of hours.

A Shade of Kiev 2
A Shade of Kiev 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't stop reading!, 24 Nov. 2014
This review is from: A Shade of Kiev 2 (Kindle Edition)
Another fantastic installment of the Kiev story, I couldn't put it down and I love the way Bella's characters just keep growing and how she leaves you guessing. I don't want to say too much but its brilliant, again!

A Shade of Kiev
A Shade of Kiev

5.0 out of 5 stars Now my favorite book in the series, 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: A Shade of Kiev (Kindle Edition)
Now my favorite book in the series, Bella has created the sexiest bad boy alive (or undead). This book takes you far from our world and somewhere fantasy's are made of. I was hooked from page one.

Brazen (Otherworld Stories series)
Brazen (Otherworld Stories series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic, cant put it down, 7 July 2014
Another fantastic, cant put it down, insightful twist on the life of Werewolf's. I hope the short stories of the people of the otherworld never stop.

A Shade of Vampire 7: A Break of Day
A Shade of Vampire 7: A Break of Day
by Bella Forrest

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect Ending, 7 July 2014
The series has come to an end......or has it? I have enjoyed the whole series but this ending is something I didn't see coming, with more twists and turns than before I couldn't put it down. I love the fact things have been left open for some of the characters and I hope to see some more short stories from the other inhabitants of the shade.
The writing is, as always engaging and spectacular. Bella's love for her characters continues to shine through. She has defiantly written this one for her fans as its just as we would have hopped the shade to finish/continue?