Profile for Imm BEZ. > Reviews

12 Years a Slave [Blu-ray] [2013]
12 Years a Slave [Blu-ray] [2013]
Dvd ~ Chiwetel Ejiofor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, 31 Dec. 2014
Fantastic movie but very sad to think how people in the name of God can treat people so badly.

Beverly Hills Formula, Whiter Teeth In 1 Minute, Total Breath Whitening Toothpaste 75ml, Protects Against Acid Attack (Pack of 4)
Offered by RangePlus Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I want, 10 July 2013
I have been using this brand of toothpaste for years. Since I start using them, my gums are improving and my teeth are in perfect condition and a great feel after every brushing leaving your moth feel great and your teeth feels so squeaky clean. Very please with my purchase. Will be ordering another pack soon.

Roger Williams and the Creation of the American Soul: Church, State, and the Birth of Liberty
by John M. Barry

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book., 10 July 2013
A good book. It was recommended by a friend and I am finding it rather fascinating so far. Good value considering it ha come from US. Very nicely packaged.

Bahco 2233D-200 Heavy Duty Wire Stripper 200mm
Bahco 2233D-200 Heavy Duty Wire Stripper 200mm
Offered by Ironmongery Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 10 July 2013
Looks fake. Had to return them back to Amazon. Very disappointed to find that it is not the usual Bahco's quality and because it is made in China to me it is not real Bahco. It is FAKE. The finish were very bad. Very rough and I don't think it will be safe to use where electrical work is concern.

Pintoy Doll's Buggy
Pintoy Doll's Buggy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 10 July 2013
This review is from: Pintoy Doll's Buggy (Toy)
Very nice and sweet little pram. Great value. A well designed piece of toy. Very steady and robust. My little grand daughter just love pushing it around.

Rhodium Plated Swaroski Crystal Pink Rose Brooch
Rhodium Plated Swaroski Crystal Pink Rose Brooch

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 10 July 2013
Great value and very pretty. Very subtle. A great present for a friend who has lost her own brooch at work. It cheers her up no end.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry it's not real memory foam. False advertising!, 10 July 2013
The mattress is nothing like the advertised picture. It is not memory foam I get but a normal foam. I bought memory foam toppers from other company for almost the same price and it's proper memory foam that moulds your body shape. This memory foam I receive is false. I didn't sent it back because I had visitors I needed a topper urgently. I will never buy anything from bedzonline again.

again before having a good think and research.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2013 3:24 PM BST

Dyson DC34 Animal Handheld Vacuum with Longer Run Time for Pet Owners
Dyson DC34 Animal Handheld Vacuum with Longer Run Time for Pet Owners
Offered by crownbeds

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful machine, 6 Jan. 2013
It's so powerful. Brilliant and well designed product....always like dyson's product. No complaints whatsoever. Just exactly as I expected it to be.

La Hacienda 60543 Large Deluxe Firepit Cover - Grey
La Hacienda 60543 Large Deluxe Firepit Cover - Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Again, not what I expected., 6 Jan. 2013
Too small for my barbecue eventhough it said it's deluxe size. A bit disappointed but wide enough to cover although the bottom part is exposed. As it is stored under my shed, not much of a problem.

Fisher Price Little People J0895 Little Movers Airplane
Fisher Price Little People J0895 Little Movers Airplane
Offered by ToyTastic

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., 6 Jan. 2013
Not what I expected. However it's a toy.however, However,My little nine months old grand daughter seems to appreciate it. Quality wise, can't fault....after all, it's Fischer Price.

Page: 1 | 2