Profile for mbanford01 > Reviews

Content by mbanford01

mbanford01

PhysioRoom Advanced Adjustable Elbow Support - Neoprene Wrap, Arthritis, Pain Relief, Comfortable Fit, Compression, Fitted, Hook and Loop Closure, Coolmax Fabric, One Size Fits Most - 53200
Offered by PhysioRoom

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 7 July 2015
Great item - I was really struggling for a while there with developing tennis elbow lifting weights. The pain in my elbow was hindering my workouts but this support really does restore confidence when lifting and alleviates the pain

Gaspari 420g AminoLast Recovery and Endurance BCAA Kiwi Strawberry
Gaspari 420g AminoLast Recovery and Endurance BCAA Kiwi Strawberry

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy levels up; PB's smashed and taste buds satisfied, 12 Jan. 2015
Excellent product. Great taste; takes a little getting used to but since I have started using this BCAA product I have completely altered how I approach my training sessions. For anyone contemplating starting on this supplement; just do! you won't be disappointed.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug. 2014
Excellent

Michael Jordan: The Life
Michael Jordan: The Life
by Roland Lazenby

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating and riveting., 11 Aug. 2014
Excellent book, detail is fascinating and you really get an accurate perception of this living legend.

MaxiMuscle Promax Lean Weight Loss and Definition Shake Powder Chocolate--1200g
MaxiMuscle Promax Lean Weight Loss and Definition Shake Powder Chocolate--1200g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 9 Jun. 2014
Love this stuff - tastes great and really assisted me in my shedding a few pounds and is continuing to be of assistance as I slowly add muscle whilst maintain lean physique.

Pumping Iron - Special Edition [DVD] [1977]
Pumping Iron - Special Edition [DVD] [1977]
Dvd ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

4.0 out of 5 stars Good insight - interesting and motivating, 9 Jun. 2014
Provides a very good and real insight into the world of bodybuilding. Shows the lengths that legends like Arnold have gone to in their goal of becoming the best.

MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Chocolate Whey Protein Shake Powder
MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Chocolate Whey Protein Shake Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 9 Jun. 2014
Purchased Promax as I wanted to increase the protein in my diet which would help me in my attempts to put on a little 'bulk'. Seeing excellent results having taken the stuff for a month so far. Tastes great and does the trick - what more do you want?

Remember Me [DVD] [2010]
Remember Me [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Robert Pattinson

5.0 out of 5 stars You will remember this film, 21 July 2010
This review is from: Remember Me [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Admittedly after first seeing the trailers for this fil I was a little sceptical however, after persuaded to go by my girlfriend (3 guesses why she wanted to go!)I can honestly say this was one of best films I have ever seen! Definately top 10, and that is saying something!
The film begins like any other drama, you find out the history of the characters, and you are made to instantly feel a sense of sympathy for the girl and almost understanding for R Patz.
As the film progresses the two characters fall madly in love yet they are distanced by family and their own issues, leading to one of the greatest endings to a film ever, you will not see it coming!
Roberts performance in the film is brilliant, we can now say he is truly a gifted actor, not just a vampire with weird hair.
Please watch this film, thats all I can say.