Profile for BioBlame > Reviews

Samurai Gun - Complete Collection [2005] [DVD]
Samurai Gun - Complete Collection [2005] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kazuhiko Kikuchi

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much a Samurai with a Gun, 2 Jan. 2014
I'll do a quick short summary of what I thought about Samurai Gun. It was an okay series that didn't have much surprises in it or suspense. It's as the title says, it's just some samurai who isn't really a samurai because he uses a gun instead of a katana. The one highlight I will say of this series is the special features, the dub cast does bloopers of various scenes in the anime and they are quite funny. Regardless, any anime fan who enjoys the typical fights between rouge samurai and other edo period warriors, then you might like this because again regardless of what I've said, it's not too bad of a series.

Sony MDR-E820 Anywhere In-Ear Headphones - Grey
Sony MDR-E820 Anywhere In-Ear Headphones - Grey

1.0 out of 5 stars I can hear clearer sound from my radiator!, 11 Sept. 2013
These are a piece of absolute trash (I would like to swear because it seems appropriate for this product but I don't think Amazon would approve), whether they are black or grey these do not give what they say they are capable of doing. "Clear Sound", I don't think so, I have my I-Pod turned up to full and still have trouble truly listening to my music (I'm one of those guys who like's to have the music full blast so I can really get into the music) but I can't do that with these because they don't even fit in my F-ing ear properly, THEY DON'T FIT IN MY EAR, THEY KIND OF NEED TO DO THAT TO WORK EFFECTIVELY! Are Sony stupid? how can they mess up a product like Sony MDR-E 818 LP Headphones which is what I had previously which were PERFECT for me to upgrade it to a waste of space product which doesn't fit in your ears and does not produce clear sound, I hate bass in headphones because I find it ruins the clarity of the music, so to find the black versions of these to not fit in my ear (Don't think I've said that enough), do not produce clear sound and have bass to try and fix whats already F-ed. With all that, I strongly recommend you avoid this product and get the older model, if you accidentally bought them then I would suggest burning, frying, torturing, melting, kicking, throwing, destroying them or giving them to the bin because they have more use there.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent Version - Does it's Job, 22 Oct. 2012
The E-1000 does it's job of running UMDs and doing whatever else you want to on it, look at pictures, watch video's or listen to music (primary function of my previous PSP 3000, before it broke :(, memory card broke inside it and I can't get it out so I decided to get a new PSP, saw this and thought why not). It has a pretty stripped down interface with not as many options as the PSP 3000 but it's got a nice feel and looks good. Here is the primary part for you people to know, PRO-B9 Version 6.60 works on this if you don't know what that is don't worry about it and if you do there's the info because on the official website it said the E-1000 was 'untested' so I tested it and it worked. Happy Gaming if you know what I mean >:)

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (PSP)
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (PSP)

4.0 out of 5 stars 2D Mayhem, 14 Sept. 2012
I was glad to find when I bought this that it had a keyring with it, really nice one, still have it on my keys now. The game is good and does what Guilty Gear does best, just wish that they would continue the series as I do not like the BlazBlue series as the characters and moves are not as cool. I would recommend this game for 2D fighting manics.

ORB 3M Controller Charger Cable (PS3)
ORB 3M Controller Charger Cable (PS3)
Offered by Black.Wolf

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't see the problem?, 14 Sept. 2012
Don't see why people were saying that it did not work, worked fine for me. I use it for my PC as I like to be comfortable when I play games (3M cable allows this, 1M cable does not). I'm a PS3 guy not an Xbox one, so using a PS3 controller for my PC is really handy. Maybe it has trouble for the PS3, dunno, haven't tried it on my PS3 as the controller is wireless, if I want to charge it I just leave the controller plugged in and do something else.

Bruce Lee 2011 Calendar
Bruce Lee 2011 Calendar
by imagicom koolart
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Calendar, 28 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Bruce Lee 2011 Calendar (Calendar)
This is a must have for any Bruce Lee fan, exellent quality, great pictures and it even has factual knowledge about Bruce Lee and his films : )

Ichi The Killer [DVD] [2003]
Ichi The Killer [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Shinji Ishidaira
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the Same Standard as Live-Action film, but still pretty good..., 28 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Ichi The Killer [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
Ichi the Killer: Episode 0 is an animated adaptation of the manga and was produced because of the popularity of the live-action film, it is a combonation of extreme violence and unemotional content, Kakihara still proves to be one of my all time favourite manga characters and I like all of Hideo Yamamoto's work so it's hard to pick a fav, but what makes it better is him being voiced my directing genius 'Takashi Miike'. More towards the plot of the film, it's centered in Ichi's past which was never shown in the manga, only snipets were shown in the manga, so it's more of a filler than anything else, but it'll be the best filler you'll ever see, I promise you that. But I wouldn't recommend this OVA unless you are a hardcore Ichi the Killer fan...